Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Or maybe it's that people who receive VG grade records in between two flimsy pieces of cardboard don't want to give positive feedback...

I dunno, I sold about 20-30 records recently and almost every single buyer went out of the way to leave feedback

I have no idea what this beef is about. I looked at that dude's chunk of text and did the tl;dr thing. You are probably in the 1% as far as feedback #s go, though. Most people don't have that many.

I'd say that less than 20% of my deals have resulted in feedback. I need to get better at giving and receiving it. I just haven't worried about it cause I can always drop the "c'mon, I have 5k posts. You can trust me" line.

Survey: who would be pissed about receiving a record in this condition?

Pictures are proof bro.

If you treated my business like that in the first place why would I trust you refunding me after you have my cash and your record?

Stick to ebay

You don't have to. Keep the records. I offered 3 solutions to you so whatever man, it's what you chose. I have apologized countless times to you but you kept demanding and demanding and even using your roommate as a reason you didn't want to send the 7" along with the LP.  

tumblr_m5dkqkDV7B1r3zat8.gif

Are you that lazy to type 'fuck you' to me?

Negative feedback aside, I have to know. Does that cat actually shit in the toilet? Did you train it?

It's a plastic rim of cat litter that attaches to the toilet lid. It's used to train cats to go in the toilet. You can find them at wal marts, etc.

They can sometimes lead to behavioral problems caused by the cat not being able to mark their territory the same way a litter box allows them to.

Hey! Does anyone in here ever bought something from jmp ??
http://deadformat.net/jmp

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/9193-jmp/
I sent him the payment on 01/21/13 and haven't received the record yet.
He quitted from here on that date just after the payment and never write back anymore.

SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???

Hey! Does anyone in here ever bought something from *** ??

I sent him the payment on 01/21/13 and haven't received the record yet.

He quitted from here on that date just after the payment and never write back anymore.

SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???SCAM???

I had two great transactions with him (one trade and one purchase). Since you got your refund, you should remove his name from your other post.

I had a slightly negative experience with adamrfox.

I asked for help in this thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/83097-anyone-from-us-wanna-help-me-out/#entry1370458 And he offered to do it. I had two packages sent to him, he then sent them out to me.

I didn't mind that it took him a week to get me a shipping quote after receiveing them and another two weeks to send them out after I sent the funds over, because it was a favour to me and I understand he had better things to do.

What did slightly bother me is that I specifically asked to have them sent as two packages, becuase otherwise I'd get hit with customs fees which would bring the price up to what it would cost me to get these locally. I was willing to cover all shipping fees of course. Well, it was one package, I had to pay over $60 in fees, which basically made the whole thing pointless, but I let it go.

What I really don't think is fair was not refunding the amound I overpaid for shipping. The rough estimate was $60, so I sent that along with $20 for his help plus a bit over that to also cover paypal fees. Had he told me that the amount I offered for his help didn't seem fair to him I'd be glad to come to a different agreement.

The shipping ended up being $47.88, and I think the $12 difference was at least worth mentioning. Got no response after I contacted him about it. Still, I was glad he helped me out and I really appreciate that. But whenever I've helped anyone overseas with something like that, I refunded even a $2 difference, because I considered it fair, so overall I guess I was slightly disappointed.

You don't have to. Keep the records. I offered 3 solutions to you so whatever man, it's what you chose. I have apologized countless times to you but you kept demanding and demanding and even using your roommate as a reason you didn't want to send the 7" along with the LP.

I'm Coop's roommate who got the 7 inch, and believe me, I was pissed the instant I saw the "package" (and I use the term loosely) - 2 pieces of cardboard with one small piece of tape on each side. No bubble wrap, no extra cardboard inserts, not even a plastic bag. The best part about it is that when Coop was trying to get some money back, this jackass tries to claim the Borgo Pass split is worth $50. After Coop showed him Collectors Frenzy, Popsike, and countless other sites showing it selling around $15 all day, he says that you "can't base the value of a record on what people pay for it." What the fuck else can you base the value on? This dude sucks.