No Sleep Records 2013 Vinyl Subscription

Just found this: http://mediaskare.tu...ring-around-the

Looks like the band Hundredth will be releasing 2 EPs and No Sleep will be doing a vinyl release. Love this band and this pushes me even closer to the subscription.

dooooooo ittttt. I want someone to talk about the awesome mail days we have when these come in. doooooitttttttttt.com

I know it's a pretty fat chance, but if anyone gets the sub and happens to not like La Dispute, B&C, or The Wonder Years, I'd totally buy releases from them, assuming it was a fair price. If I had a lot of disposable funds, I'd just buy this, but I've spent too much lately. >.<

I know it's a pretty fat chance, but if anyone gets the sub and happens to not like La Dispute, B&C, or The Wonder Years, I'd totally buy releases from them, assuming it was a fair price. If I had a lot of disposable funds, I'd just buy this, but I've spent too much lately. >.<

not a B&C fan.....i got you my man. PM me when something gets announced and remind me.

Wonder if No Sleep will release Evan Weiss's new bands' records. I'm thinking yes, which makes this sub even more tempting.

Every time I open this thread I get closer and closer to pulling the trigger on this. Already ordered TWY collection and the new Broadway Calls but I have plenty of time to cancel that order.

So I have been making a list of things that are already slated for 2013. Pretty sure Ill be picking up the subscription. And do we know for sure if B&C will have another full length out this year?

Allison Weiss 7"

Allison Weiss LP

Brodway Calls LP

The Wonder Years Comp LP

State Faults LP

Long Lost LP

Balance and Composure LP

Hundredth - Resist LP

Hundredth - Revolt LP

Braid/Balance & composure Split 7"

So I have been making a list of things that are already slated for 2013. Pretty sure Ill be picking up the subscription. And do we know for sure if B&C will have another full length out this year?

Depends on whether you believe in the typical album every 2 years that most bands follow. A 7" in Feb and a 12" in the fall/winter is quite manageable. I wouldn't rule out another release (or two) from Mixtapes next year either considering their track record.