No Sleep Records 2013 Vinyl Subscription

It looks kind of lame but I'm hoping for new stuff from la dispute, B&C, and broadway calls this next year so I think I'll pull the trigger. Unfortunately I think all wonder years stuff will be hopeless now judging from the last 6". I'd be more stoked if they were numbered slip sleeves or different covers than just the obi-strips. Those things were really flimsy this past year.

It looks kind of lame but I'm hoping for new stuff from la dispute, B&C, and broadway calls this next year so I think I'll pull the trigger. Unfortunately I think all wonder years stuff will be hopeless now judging from the last 6". I'd be more stoked if they were numbered slip sleeves or different covers than just the obi-strips. Those things were really flimsy this past year.

all my 2012 package obi strips so far have come completely intact. Guess Ive gotten lucky

That's good to know, I only bought a couple sealed off people. They were intact, but I just thought they felt flimsy. Would prefer something different but better than nothing I guess

for some reason when i read flimsy i assumed yours came all jacked up like many people on here haha. definitely agree with the flimsy part

ehhhh i think ill wait a bit.

at least i like coke bottle clear better than white...

Ya, I'm hoping there ends up being some coupon code sometime soon that will take the price down a little. I remember I was debating getting the 2011 sub a couple of months ago when they had the Black Friday code for 10 or 15% off or something

Ya, I'm hoping there ends up being some coupon code sometime soon that will take the price down a little. I remember I was debating getting the 2011 sub a couple of months ago when they had the Black Friday code for 10 or 15% off or something

Coupon codes arent usually good towards the subscription.

The discount is pretty lame. In the 2011 subscription package, they gave us a card that gave us a 15% discount on as many orders as we wanted for the whole year. Not only that, I applied that 15% discount on the 2012 Subscription package and they granted it.

Just one 10% discount is definitely another downgrade, just like the downgrade from custom jackets to obi strips... yet the package is more expensive.

The discount is pretty lame. In the 2011 subscription package, they gave us a card that gave us a 15% discount on as many orders as we wanted for the whole year. Not only that, I applied that 15% discount on the 2012 Subscription package and they granted it.

Just one 10% discount is definitely another downgrade, just like the downgrade from custom jackets to obi strips... yet the package is more expensive.

Also they got rid of the extras:

Carabiner

Slip Mat

Watch

Stickers

and replaced it with an extra release and upped the price. Still wavering on this. Wish I knew how many releases they were expecting.

Gonna hold off and just get any release I want. None of these bands are worth me paying this much for a special edition. I will probably pick up a few releases but I have spent enough recently that 255 does not really seem like the best of deals. The way people talk about the 2011 one though makes me wish it was still like that cause alternate covers sounds awesome.