No Sleep Records 2013 Vinyl Subscription

Yeah the sub was definitely an inconvenience when it came to getting records on time. Most of these records came out as far back as 4-5 months ago. To get them in 2013 seems pointless, I've already listened to them enough through other music outlets. Will probably just sleeve them up and put then away in storage once I get them. Shame, really.

As a 2012 vinyl subscriber I just got an e-mail for a 15% off from No Sleep, this is working on the 2013 sub.  It gets me over $38 off. So I did it.

I did exactly the same.  Curious as to whether or not it will get refunded since they were kind of wishy washy about letting you use the 2011 discount card on the 2012 subscription though they eventually let me.

• 1 month later...

Hey just a question can anyone get the making it up dl? Thought it would be up and my account info has sub downloads but nothing yet

Just got the email saying this is ready to download. There is a link in the email which I had to click on since it says my subscription download was already redeemed on my account page.

I'm guessing those are there for the same reason that those with the 2012 sub are seeing the 2013 releases.  I feel bad, but I downloaded a couple of the ones I don't have.

Yeah, I downloaded the Mixtapes one, and I sort of wanted to download all of them, but I didn't know if it would be stealing or anything, haha.

Yeah, I downloaded the Mixtapes one, and I sort of wanted to download all of them, but I didn't know if it would be stealing or anything, haha.

So did I, but I didn't feel like I could justify grabbing the ones I was only vaguely interested in.  The stuff I did download I plan on purchasing at some future time when I have a little more money to spend on records.

It's ok if you only steal a little! Haha.

So did I, but I didn't feel like I could justify grabbing the ones I was only vaguely interested in.  The stuff I did download I plan on purchasing at some future time when I have a little more money to spend on records.

yeah I sent chris an email on tumblr, and he said it's not supposed to be like that. :x I just ruined everything I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's been teased and rumored, but super stoked for the official announcement that Sainthood Reps joined No Sleep. New LP this fall!

That legit ruined my day. I can't stand this label and they way they run their "business." It's a shame Sainthood Reps would sign to such an asshole.