BAD RELIGION True North Pre-Order

The first track on both sides of my clear copy skips like crazy. Fucking bullshit I don't know how a label like epitaph can fuck up like this

^ I have a similar problem with the clear copy i got - It has an abnormal curvy/bump on the perimeter of the record, which seemingly is the reason for the skipping. Anyways, i emailed Kings Road - to see what the deal is.?

I hated this album, then I grew to like it, then I grew to love it. Fuck, this album feels like it could have fallen right between Against the Grain and Generator perfectly. It's brilliant.

"Everybody everybody everybody knows! Everybody everybody everybody knows!" Can't get this out of my head -- in a good way.

^ I have a similar problem with the clear copy i got - It has an abnormal curvy/bump on the perimeter of the record, which seemingly is the reason for the skipping. Anyways, i emailed Kings Road - to see what the deal is.?

If you hear back post what they say.

I ordered the clear version and got a black one. Anyone else have issues not getting the right version? Emailed KingsRoad.

someone else mentioned that same issue a few posts back I believe.  does the black version skip at all?

I contacted KRM about my wraped red copy. They responed promptly and said a replacement was sent with a post paid mailer in tow for sending back the warped vinyl. They didn't mention what color I was being sent for a replacement. I will post when the replacement gets here with more details....

I know it's been discussed in other posts but, do we know if the NOFX box was pressed by Fat or Epitaph?  At this point, if it's Epitaph, I think I'm going to see about cancelling my order.  I cant afford $200 for 15 useless records.

The Epitaph records will be pressed by Epitaph, the Fat records will be pressed by Fat - this is a joint venture.  So expect War, Wolves, Frisbee and S/E to work just fine, but the possibility of the others not being so good.