$275 for The Beatles Box Set

The Hastings code is good. I just got quite a bit of stuff for 30% off. Interestingly enough there are several of the Beatles reissues on sale individually, so with the sale plus the code I got Abbey Road and Revolver for $11.20 each. Well $12.20 each if you factor in the $1 per item shipping, but still that's a pretty crazy good deal.

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?keywords=the+beatles&condition=0&Ntk=Keyword&department=AllSearch&N=2457&search-button.y=0&departmentName=AllSearch&Ntt=the+beatles&search-button.x=0&productType=0&source=global&search=true&form_state=global-search-form-form&form_state=siteSearchForm&Ne=2457

Didn't want to bump the Beatles thread just for my review.

But my box is perfect, everything is brilliant and is well worth the money if you do get a quality box.

Very unfortunate that the quality control has been subpar with this release, as the remastering is brilliant

This gives me hope, and I hope I get one that's perfect. Abbey Road seems to be the biggest complaint so that will be the first one I go to.