50% OFF EVERYTHING AT HOTTOPIC.COM + free shipping for purchases over $30

I've got like 10 packages coming between Black Friday sales and RSD, so I don't mind waiting these out... it will be less stress from the wife once they start showing up.

same boat. i bought WAY too much shit over the weekend. i am actually happy that the hot topic stuff hasn't shipped yet. the wife would be concerned a bit if 10+ packages all arrived at once.

I have not been following this thread at all but I think there will be more AVA going up, its kinda hard to tell right now until all these orders get shipped out.

Thank you bro!

I think the shipping confirmations are coming. From my experience they don't necessarily mark them as shipped until they leave the warehouse.

I've had Hot Topic shipping confirmation emails sent to me days after the items had already been delivered. Best to just check the website. As far as USPS confirmation numbers, I've had valid numbers not display any tracking information until the item was delivered. Often times their numbers won't display anything after days of being in transit, then update showing where it had been every step of the way. USPS's system is not as reliable as the tracking services provided by UPS or FedEx.