Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

Okkkk. Took a few minutes longer than expected to get the buy button on the site die to traffic but we did.

There may be some issues of people getting multiples of this because of clicking buy too many times. If that's the case and these really do "sell out" there may be more released.

Go grab a coffee. Take a minute and try again in a few

i got an confirmation from my paypal credit card but no store receipt or anything, is that normal?

Okkkk. Took a few minutes longer than expected to get the buy button on the site die to traffic but we did.

There may be some issues of people getting multiples of this because of clicking buy too many times. If that's the case and these really do "sell out" there may be more released.

Go grab a coffee. Take a minute and try again in a few

How do we know if an order actually went through?

Justin, do I need to have a billing address on my AOF receipt if I checked out through paypal? I tried to edit in my AOF account but I can't because I was suppose to do so when I checked out but couldn't cause it didn't load, so I just got two receipts in my email one from AOF and a paypal one. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

After checking out with paypal for half an hour, it says there is not enough inventory. This is absolutely frustrating.

Seriously, and after the years of waiting. It was in my cart and I was checking out and now it's gone. 

UGH.

There's no way this thing is old out. The 3EB box set didn't even sell out this quick.