Recently Viewing

You have no idea how many nights during the school year I would stay up watching this channel till 4AM and then have class at 8.

Zoo Juniors is the BOMB.

Dog's Best Friend is pretty awesome too.  I saw one doc about Black Mamba snakes, and they have cool stuff about sharks fairly often.

Sidenote: Anyone know how to make quote-within-a-quote work? Never seems to work for me.  I think it did it on it's own, like, once.

Has anybody seen Sex Tape? I know it has gotten awful reviews but I'm a huge mark for Jason Segal so I'm going to go see that today. Not going into it with high expectations though haha.

Haha I catch myself using wrestling terms for other things all the time.

Saw the Purge a few days back and really enjoyed it. Much better than the first one.

Watched quite a few in the past week:

Charlie Countryman: I went in with low expectations, and ended up really enjoying it. All the action scenes were fantastic, and the main three actors make it really fun to watch.

Transformers Age Of Extinction: Almost three hours of product placement, one liners, and wondering what else you could've done instead.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes: The acting, story, and action make it one of the best blockbusters that has come out this year!

The Lego Movie: I really enjoyed it, thought the humor in it was great! Loved

Lone Survivor: Ben Foster and Emile Hirsch's performances were really great in this movie.

The Family: It was entertaining and a fun watch on Netflix, but quite forgettable.

Lucy: I thought the story was really weak, and the dialogue started out okay, but became laughable halfway throughout the movie.

A Most Wanted Man: The cast was great in this movie! I loved the frustration and fight in Hoffman's character throughout the film.

Bad Words: It was hilarious, and Bateman was really great in this movie!

I decided to play it safe and dip into the archive. I'm rewatching The Wire for the first time in a few years. I'm 10 episodes into Season 1 and it is awesome. I remember thinking Season 1-4 were great and Season 5 turning into a cartoon.

I also rewatched one of my Top-10 Sports Movies of All Time: Breaking Away 

I can never recommend this 1979 film enough. Such a great coming of age tale. 

I decided to play it safe and dip into the archive. I'm rewatching The Wire for the first time in a few years. I'm 10 episodes into Season 1 and it is awesome. I remember thinking Season 1-4 were great and Season 5 turning into a cartoon.

Even though season 5 was kind of dumb, season 2 was my least favorite for sure. I just could not bring myself to connect with or care about the stevedores.