Victory launched a new webstore, and you can search vinyl by color. http://www.victorymerch.com/merch/category/vinyl I love this on so many levels.

It would be sweet if I didn't absolutely hate Victory on all levels haha but I did buy the TBS records, so I guess I can't claim to hate them that much... haha

so.

main sewer line breaks the weekend of my wifes baby shower. house guests flying in around 11pm. line clogs and backs up around 930.

its saturday night.

old clay pipes leading to city sewer. already replaced my 'saddle' leading out and pipe earlier.

(insert long story here)

estimate: $4,000

got second estimate: $850

it always pays to get other estimates.

I'm feeling really crappy about my work lately.  I put so much time and effort to make sure my clients are happy and to do the best job possible, but they seem to always have issues with the outcome.  I can't chalk it up to bad luck since it seems to happen so often.  I just want to make people happy.

Blah.  Not really looking for any kind of feedback here, just venting.

I'm listening to the webrip of the itunes stream of random access memories and it's nice.  sounds adult-contemporary.  i also listened to one of us is the killer today but only after installing Perfect Declipper.  Production/mixing/mastering is br00tal these days.

Oh and the Patton-esque elements and jazz tendencies on Killer are appreciated.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic