well, that's shit

Yeah. At least the person at the address sent it back, instead of just tossing it in the trash. Hopefully he'll cover reshipping and not want a refund. 

Wish I would've had that option.

I'll get $212-$240 for it, depending on what condition they think it's in. 

Only shitty thing is I didn't have a box big enough for it, so it cost me $10 to buy a pack of boxes to get one that fit it.

It's been snowing like crazy all day, but the ground is still too warm for it to stick to roads, so it's just making a huge slushy mess. It also somehow made a huge tree fall across the road next to mine.

I always find it funny when I get hit on by sorority girls. It's really odd how a small handful have a alt. guy phase where they are attracted to dudes in my 'scene'. This girl was incredibly good looking so I was all for it. The one good thing about the small town I live in is that it's where Randolph Macon College is, and damn are some of those girls gorgeous.

Also, that Bossk pre oreder is up in case anyone missed it. 2 variants are already sold out (bummer). I suggest snagged it.

Order: http://store.deathwishinc.com/category/new.html

New track: http://www.punktastic.com/news/bossk-announce-new-album-audio-noir/

In the middle of driving 7 hours downstate to see Caspian - with the flu no less - only to have my friend tell me she is on the fence about going because she'll have to bail on 2 classes.

What happened to everyone's sense of adventure? :/

Get better <3

None of my friends care about music so I can't ever get a concert buddy so I guess at least I don't have to worry about people bailing on me

Get better <3

None of my friends care about music so I can't ever get a concert buddy so I guess at least I don't have to worry about people bailing on me

Thanks <3

Most of my friends like completely different genres so I can usually find someone to go with me, but I'm probably the most reckless when it comes to how far I'll go for a show haha

In the middle of driving 7 hours downstate to see Caspian - with the flu no less - only to have my friend tell me she is on the fence about going because she'll have to bail on 2 classes.

What happened to everyone's sense of adventure? :/

Shit, I used to bail on entire days worth of classes for less than that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic