Yeah, I know the type. I went to Catholic school for one year. I think it was either 4th or 5th grade. It was K-12. I didn't really socialize while I was there, but I definitely Iknow they type. They are kind of odd to explain. They're a group of people who can only understand if you meet them, but not really put to words. Funny thing is my Dad was talking to me about 'em the other day. He grew up in rural Ohio. He didn't even meet anyone like that until he got his license. All he knew was poor cause he and his friends never left his neighborhood. What an odd way to discover things. But yeah, those people are some of the lamest of lame, dumbest of dumb. I think they get worse as time goes on cause they have dumber things to be self absorbed about and spend their money on.

Yup. My parents are catholic and my grandfather pays for us to go to catholic school because they all think that force feeding that shit to me is the best way to make me believe anything. I fucking hate going to catholic school and it is such a fucking waste of money because I could get the same quality of education at one of the better public schools in the city for free and the only difference is I don't have religion shoved down my throat. I just figure that I will meet some cool people and not have to deal with all the horse shit quite so much when I move away to go to college somewhere.

The way I see it, the things rich kids buy have no value because they didn't have to work or put any effort into getting it, whereas we actually have to save up or sell stuff if we want to get something $$$

Yeah. We have some money but not near the level of some of the kids here. I try to keep all my finances separate. It isn't satisfying to just get  all the shit you want handed to you. I doubt the phrase "work ethic" is in anyone's vocabulary here.

Yndi Halda and deadhorse came today, time to throw them on and have a cocktail

Deadhorse is one of the most satisfying post rock spins. When I toured with a band doing photo work, I actually set up some shows for them to play with the band I worked for. They are really, really good live too.

Deadhorse is one of the most satisfying post rock spins. When I toured with a band doing photo work, I actually set up some shows for them to play with the band I worked for. They are really, really good live too.

Deadhorse is one of the best live bands I've ever seen, tbh. I toured with them back in 2011, and even after seeing them do the same set 30+ times, it never once got old.

it sounds great so far, I'm hoping they tour this year since it looks like a new album is on the horizon. There is a great DIY venue in town, would be cool if it ended up being a stop

you did thanks, I prefer opaque to translucent variants for durability's sake. Thank you, this or black was the most desired so you went above and beyond! Hope Cibo Matto makes it there safe soon

whew. almost sent the clear gold w/ black.

black is my preferred variant so i never had a problem getting rid of the 'prettier' ones.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic