Why do you say that?

Also, those are gems dude. You're rad for grabbing them for him.

He just looked at me, like why are you buying all 3 records? I bought the s/t on orange w/black splatter, Above The Earth.. on blue (2nd press on Aqua Blue maybe?) and the combo of the two on clear. $18/each, and $32 for the combo. They look like they sell for a ton more then that.

He just looked at me, like why are you buying all 3 records? I bought the s/t on orange w/black splatter, Above The Earth.. on blue (2nd press on Aqua Blue maybe?) and the combo of the two on clear. $18/each, and $32 for the combo. They look like they sell for a ton more then that.

I was just talking to Brian about. And yeah, ITTCT go for a lot. Maybe he knows a lot of people flip them. I don't know. Maybe cause you essentially bought the same album twice. Next time you go just say that your buddy was really stoked to get the OGs and you love the deluxe. Problem solved. I'm pretty sure $18 is cheaper than MS even sold them for originally.

Yeah, Brian sent me a screenshot of their instagram saying they dropped a few off at the record store by my house, so I went up and grabbed them. I actually did say, my buddy really wanted these, glad they dropped them off today. I grabbed the combo set for myself.

<3 Brian

I didn't check IG today, or I would not have seen it. Thankfully Brian text me, so we both got some deals. The Orange w/black seems quite rare.

Just packaged your stuff up Matt.

Just spent the last two and a half hours at a car dealership, looking into whether or not it's worth taking the negative equity hit on my car - a 2008 Chevy Impala w/ 132,000 miles on it - to roll over into a new loan on a 2013 Hyundai Sonata with only 4400 miles on it. After trade in value, I'd be having to tack on an extra $4000 to cover the loan payoff, but I'd have a practically brand new car, so...maybe? My total payment would, at worse, increase by only about $50-$70 a month more than I'm already paying.

I feel like the Antarctigo Vespucci records I ordered are never going to ship. They are the only things on my incoming list that are not preorders. They were originally supposed to ship in November :(.

Well, you drive a lot, so it might be worth it.

I test drove the Sonata...it's a lot of fun to drive, which is a plus considering I spend a solid 1/3 of my workday in my car. And it's Certified Pre-Owned, so I'll get the remainder of the factory warranty at no extra cost. 5yr/60k mile warranty to cover everything, 10yr/100k powertrain warranty. And it's a much sexier car than the "undercover city cop car" look I got going now.

Really not in the mood to be here today. Barely slept again last night...

Edit: Nice, guy left me negative feedback on ebay for canceling his order. Oh well, I'm done with that site for selling anyway.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic