i just looked through a list and if thats completely up to date, then theres nothing i want as of now :)

does taraneh know about the twin peaks 7"?

it sucked, i was like cool, stress free and i had no money so it was totally ok not participating in rsd last year. im still missing one haha. 

I found another Desert Sessions album while digging in PDX today. Pretty fucking stoked.

as in Josh Homme/Desert Sessions?  I'm intrigued 

smalltalkers, I present you the best link that will be posted today..

http://www.iizcat.com/post/1458/15-adorable-adult-cats-with-their-insanely-cute-mini-me-counterparts

enjoy!

#6 ftw!

Morning VC - didn't everyone have fun watching the BN deja thread yesterday? hahahahahaha

Which Desert Session Matt? 9 & 10? I don't have any yet.... ho hum. I feel like I've got a decent shot at a copy or two of Deja, Bull Moose always gets great stock and I know neither I or my RSD buddy wants a copy. I'm happy to be on the lookout for a few items for Small Talkers if you want to exchange phone numbers.

I'm done buying for the general board I think.... so many people back out once I've gotten a copy of something and I have to sell it on eBay. I sort of make more but it isn't worth the hassle and feels icky. 

I haven't cared about RSD in years. It's mostly crap represses every year anyways. The only item I am slightly interested in is the cassette repress of Metallica ' s demo.

I'm kind of over the hype and hunt as well but a buddy and I have pretty fun tradition that we repeat each year. I think I'm more in it for that than I am any actual releases.

Grab me one of those Metallica cassettes.

I'm pretty sure I could. Remind me closer to the day.

I'm kind of over the hype and hunt as well but a buddy and I have pretty fun tradition that we repeat each year. I think I'm more in it for that than I am any actual releases.

my buddy drives an hour to me, because we have a few shops to choose from.  I live 4 blocks from 3 RSD stores.  Downtown living has it's perks, when you can afford it

I will be picking items up that morning for the boards, but I'm not going to take orders.  My guys are pretty strict on # per consumer that day.  I will let everyone know what I have when that day is done.  I'm only going for gbms, for now.  

hello folks, long time no post. trying to curb my addiction to this place. that being said, and I know there is probably a thread for this, any gamers here? Im not a huge one, but really wanna play disney infinity with my 5 year old, and still dont know what to buy, a Xbox One or PS4?!

Got into work, sat down, heard a siren, looked out the window and watched a guy run from the cops, get tackled, and arrested.

Good morning.

This is awesome.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic