I have never heard Masked Intruder. A lot of people here seem to love them. I will prob. never listen to them because the last two bands that I checked out because of this board made me want to cut my eardrums out so they will never be subjected to that audio diarrhea ever again. Someone persuade me to check them out.

I have never heard Masked Intruder. A lot of people here seem to love them. I will prob. never listen to them because the last two bands that I checked out because of this board made me want to cut my eardrums out so they will never be subjected to that audio diarrhea ever again. Someone persuade me to check them out.

Do you like The Lillingtons or Teenage Bottlerocket?  If so, check them out.  If not, well, then just go fuck yourself.  :D

Haha, yeah, I'm also hesitant to take music advice from anybody on this board so I can see where you're comming from.

But yeah, if you know what those bands sound like, that's pretty much what Masked Intruder sounds like only a smidge poppier.  Also mix in some 50's doo-wop style melodies/harmonies and lyrics about stalking girls and robbing people at knifepoint.

But yeah, if you know what those bands sound like, that's pretty much what Masked Intruder sounds like only a smidge poppier.  Also mix in some 50's woo-wop style melodies/harmonies and lyrics about stalking girls and robbing people at knifepoint.

Do you mean doo-wop? Also that sounds terrible..

Surprise birthday party for my dad tomorrow. I just decided tonight I am going to give him my 55 inch Toshiba LED tv. I kinda went TV crazy (buying a new one every black friday since '09) so I have this big ass TV that gets used one hour a week maybe. My parents still have an analog TV with the adaptor pack.

Kinda cool. It's at least 3 or 4 times bigger than the biggest gift I've ever given anyone.

what were the other bands?

I'm currently in Portland for spring break. My temporary life goal is to get fat on all the food. Anyone from here have any recommendations? I'm on the east side of the river. Vegetarian food preferred but not necessary.

Can't go wrong with foodcarts near Pioneer Square. Lots of them and most are vegetarian friendly.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic