Ever see that strange addiction where that dude uses his wife's teet milk for everything?

I like how they never try to help the people. They make them go to the doctor once and then they are like "the person is still struggling with their addiction."

I like how they never try to help the people. They make them go to the doctor once and then they are like "the person is still struggling with their addiction."

will look for teat milk ep and will look for tellallyourfriends observation. never really paid attention to that. but if memory serves correctly, you're right. seems like the show is mainly for embarrassing the addicts into seeking help.

the chick who was like 19 and addicted to living out a furry fantasy "other life" comes to mind. she was happy as clam and saw no problem with it. made a furry costume. walked around in public with it sometimes. gave no fucks. weird as shit, but eh. it's not hurting her health or anybody else. except maybe her adultolescence social development is suffering........ but she does go to conventions and meets other weirdos..... i dont fucking know.

Jamming to funky electronic music, practicing drawing semi-realistic human beings to pass the time. All the while, I should be studying for my Media and Technology test on Wednesday, preparing my production book for my film production class (due Thursday), and memorizing a scene for my acting class (to be performed tomorrow).

I'm the pinnacle of good students.

Always had a theory -- Piano is the most overrated instrument of all time. So boring.

Horns are vastly underrated. Fun and full of energy. Pretty much never heard a song with horns I didn't like.

This song reminded me of it. I heard it that bar so it might be really popular but it was the first time I had heard it. I don't listen to a lot of major label stuff. It's kinda my song of the moment.

Always had a theory -- Piano is the most overrated instrument of all time. So boring.

Horns are vastly underrated. Fun and full of energy. Pretty much never heard a song with horns I didn't like.

Have to agree with you on the horns. One of my favorite things about the RX Bandits were the horns, i was definitely sad when they didn't use them anymore.

Listen to some Ska.  Lots of horns!

Also, organ > piano.

I think guitars are boring.  Do something different!  Here's a band that does plenty without use of a guitar.

Rant

Alright me and a friend started a flag football team last year, didn't do well (2-8). But what we did have was a decent defense. Simple zone, just don't give up the big play, maximize the number of oppurtunities for them to screw up.

We lose a bunch of guys this year, like 6 of us back. We grab another 5. Then one of those 5's friend comes through big getting us the extra OL we needed and like 7 more guys. Except he's basically got some kind of ego, drew up a defensive playbook, depth chart, and whatever. Cool man love the enthusiasm. We told him real quick his depth chart wasn't gonna fly, we're all paying to play so we're all playing. Nobody is that bad. We let the plays go, gave him the benefit of the doubt. Practiced a couple of times with them and their just bad, I kind of knew from just looking at them. Zero safety help ever. No zone plays at all. Corners are on islands every play. Even when we played who he wanted at CB their was huge issues. He thinks its possible to deflect every ball.

Right now honestly we're thinking about just letting him crash and burn Sunday the first game. Hopefully he'll finally listen to us that have done this before.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic