I wouldn't be too happy if that were, say, on my copy of Downward Is Heavenward. But I do have some records with things drawn or written on them, including names, and I don't know...in a way it's kind of interesting. Cool, I have David's old copy of Billion Dollar Babies, and he didn't want Billy to mess with it. Like a weird little artifact of someone's life that meant something to them, and now means something else to me.

I wouldn't be too happy if that were, say, on my copy of Downward Is Heavenward. But I do have some records with things drawn or written on them, including names, and I don't know...in a way it's kind of interesting. Cool, I have David's old copy of Billion Dollar Babies, and he didn't want Billy to mess with it. Like a weird little artifact of someone's life that meant something to them, and now means something else to me.

yeah i guess that cools in a way, and im sure that could go for a lot of different stuff. i would feel that way say...for a book, in the inside cover. someones name or some notes across the cover would bug me. haha...i might just suck.

yeah i guess that cools in a way, and im sure that could go for a lot of different stuff. i would feel that way say...for a book, in the inside cover. someones name or some notes across the cover would bug me. haha...i might just suck.

By all means, everyone is different about stuff. Like I said, in a way, if its a record from a couple decades ago that was regularly in print, I'd feel way different than if it was something more limited.

I love the comment so far, "reveals how sensitive people are about sex." I don't think it does at all. Honestly, I'm no prude, but the last thing I want to do is talk to some smart mouthed teenager about condoms. I'd tell that kid to go cut me a switch.

yeah but you didn't upvote, help my homie out, watch his other videos, I'll be in one this summer.

It's official. Wife gets induced Tuesday night, baby girl arrives Wednesday - hopefully without complications. Hard to believe everything will change in 6 days.

Naturally, all things musically, I'm making a playlist. If anyone has any serious contributions in regards to a special moment like this, I'd appreciate it.

Awwww

ac6776c239b380cb555800222f20cfd2_zps18d1

It's official. Wife gets induced Tuesday night, baby girl arrives Wednesday - hopefully without complications. Hard to believe everything will change in 6 days.

Naturally, all things musically, I'm making a playlist. If anyone has any serious contributions in regards to a special moment like this, I'd appreciate it.

Awwww

What are you going to name her?

Watch my boy Joseph buy some kondomz

Why is he trying to dress like Tyler the Creator? It's kind of lost on him considering he's already white.

Awwww

I was looking through my iPod for baby-related songs for your playlist and the only one that caught me was mother's milk breath by Owen.

anchor by into it. over it. might also fit the occasion and it's an awesome song regardless.

congrats!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic