I pay $30 to tack on a line to my parents family plan on AT&T. Unlimited text and data. Unlimited minutes within the family and I probably talk on the phone outside that maybe 20 minutes a week tops. Not sure how many minutes we have to share between us cause it is never an issue.

They got rid of that pricing option a while ago, though. I'm just grandfathered in.

That reminds me of the time I thought I had a final on a Thursday morning instead of a Tuesday. It snowed really bad Monday night/Tuesday morning and the professor moved the final. The whole week I was bitching about having a final on Thursday, even to people in that class, and nobody corrected me and told me it was supposed to be on Tuesday haha.

No I don't, I just went to go see Now You See Me, which was really good.

If the worst thing you did in your life was buy tickets to a pg-13 movie and just walk into the rated R theater, I think you would be on the fast track to heaven (if you believe in it).

This is the end was very funny. Just got back.

If the worst thing you did in your life was buy tickets to a pg-13 movie and just walk into the rated R theater, I think you would be on the fast track to heaven (if you believe in it).

This is the end was very funny. Just got back.

I've done it before with the all 3 hangovers, various horror movies, and various Indie movies, I just didn't feel like going though all the trouble that comes with it today, which was why I was going to buy it online to begin with. (Even if I did choose to movie hop today, there was a cop by the ticket kiosk due to Man Of Steel, so I couldn't pull it off anyways). I'm not complaining though, Now You See It was great.

I just got to work to find that my filing cabinet has been removed, and a larger one is in its place.  I don't have a key for this new one, and I need access to my files that are in the now missing cabinet. I have (at least) two very time sensitive tasks to work on this morning and I can't do anything about it.

Also, there are rolled up drawings all over my desk along with empty printer toner cartridges and my boss' certificates.

This is awesome.

Scheduled a $12k home theater install for an extremely needy client that I'm not even sure can be done on the days he needs because it's happening somewhere in Connecticut.. Trying to get ahold of the district field agents out there has proven difficult since no one in that state can apparently answer their work phone, respond to voicemails or emails. It's going to be a fun week....

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic