Watch my boy Joseph buy some kondomz

a couple of my guy friends and my boyfriend in high school would do stupid shit like this. get waters from fast food places and throw them at people. i hated it. caused many fights between us.

good thing this video is on the internet forever and this kid will realize what a dick he is in 10 years when he's trying to get a job.

It's official. Wife gets induced Tuesday night, baby girl arrives Wednesday - hopefully without complications. Hard to believe everything will change in 6 days.

Naturally, all things musically, I'm making a playlist. If anyone has any serious contributions in regards to a special moment like this, I'd appreciate it.

Awwww

ac6776c239b380cb555800222f20cfd2_zps18d1

Congrats!

My boss said that we could leave early on Fridays if we agree to stay later Mon-Thurs. Which is fine, but my boss has a tendency to call on me for something "urgent" at 4:55PM on Fridays. Ugh.

What is it that you do? Sounds like a lot of Photoshop, lol.

same here...ill be signing off gchat and i hear the chat ding...ugh. why do you wait til last minute?! 

i wish i had a full time job working what i got a degree in. or at least something artsy. 

Art Director for an ad agency.

doing sales materials now...nothing special. and so many people have different photoshop styles and techniques, i just wish jobs would stay in the same hands from start to finish.

Holy dang is this the truth. Might be a quick 30 minute update but it could take double that to slog through them layers and figure out what the fuck is going on. I'm sure we all have our PS quirks but if I had a dollar for every time I thought "Why in the world would you build that THAT way?!" I'd have.... a fistfull of dollars anyway.

Oh well, there are worse ways to spend a Friday than doing mindless production composites. You could work in social. 

Holy dang is this the truth. Might be a quick 30 minute update but it could take double that to slog through them layers and figure out what the fuck is going on. I'm sure we all have our PS quirks but if I had a dollar for every time I thought "Why in the world would you build that THAT way?!" I'd have.... a fistfull of dollars anyway.

Oh well, there are worse ways to spend a Friday than doing mindless production composites. You could work in social. 

I feel this. we work with a couple clients who've downloaded photoshop and like to send us things. It's terrifying.

same here...ill be signing off gchat and i hear the chat ding...ugh. why do you wait til last minute?! 

i wish i had a full time job working what i got a degree in. or at least something artsy. 

The absolute worst, isn't it? We're not even allowed to have Gchat here because my boss is convinced that social media put a virus on his machine a few months back.  So now everything is blocked.  I can't even go on LinkedIn to recruit people like he asks me to do.

But I agree with you 100%. I wish I could have a creative job... nobody here respects me because I'm just the "secretary" according to the guys here.  I'm also the only woman.  Little do they know that I control almost all of the project operations.  It's probably silly on my part because I'm getting paid like a secretary but I have access to more confidential information than our accoutant even knows about.

My favorite is when people try to get cute with spot channels. Some clients are so cheap and want less print towers, that I have to make a 4 color process job now a 2 color spot. And it'll be an image of a field and stream. Um no.

The absolute worst, isn't it? We're not even allowed to have Gchat here because my boss is convinced that social media put a virus on his machine a few months back.  So now everything is blocked.  I can't even go on LinkedIn to recruit people like he asks me to do.

But I agree with you 100%. I wish I could have a creative job... nobody here respects me because I'm just the "secretary" according to the guys here.  I'm also the only woman.  Little do they know that I control almost all of the project operations.  It's probably silly on my part because I'm getting paid like a secretary but I have access to more confidential information than our accoutant even knows about.

The dude that leaked that the NSA phone surveillance I believe had only a high school education. Many questions being asked about whether he should have been given access to some information.

I don't really know the point. Just that you could throw "IT systems administrator" as another one of those titles that isn't really high up the chain of command but has incredibly deep knowledge about what happens at those levels.

I just finished my second week with an Army research center. Still don't have a working computer. Sit on my personal laptop all day with it tethered to my phone internet. If someone calls a meeting, I go and listen. Not a complete waste every day. But probably 2 productive hours a day so far.

Some of it is reasonable. Obviously an Army research center is going to require some strong background and security checking, their systems have extra layers of security built in, etc... But 2 weeks and to still not have a working computer is kinda pointing towards "no wonder our government is broke". They knew I was coming for months. Everything just moves SO slow there...

My favorite is when people try to get cute with spot channels. Some clients are so cheap and want less print towers, that I have to make a 4 color process job now a 2 color spot. And it'll be an image of a field and stream. Um no.

I'm mostly interactive at this point, so the bonus is most people don't even know how to use channels. I only really use them for masks and textures at this point. The first part is the bonus I guess, I don't mind channels.

haha that sucks. my company is fairly small, but our main offices are out of boston and im down here in shit texas as sr. customer care rep / operations for them. and our company email is all through gmail. we love google docs. i recently got a new laptop from work a think pad w/ windows 8, surprisingly, i like it. anyway its a "dirty" comp. no blocks or restrictions at all, its nice. the older laptops have them, which blows hard for those employees. 

customer care is low on respect too...but with a such small company ive come across some interesting things on some people.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic