Do you prefer to use fresh, ground coffee? Not Foldgers or anything like that, but go to a place, buy the beans and grind them there or in your home?

I do use fresh ground coffee. One of my friends works at a coffee shop in Portland, and ships me out some coffee every now and then. It is a lighter roast that I usually aero press, but my every day coffee is usually dark and I grind it for a flat paper filter.

Whoa.

I couldn't imagine any of that.  But was "which weighed more than a baby hippo" necessary? I feel like "a large dog" would've sufficed, lol.

I came into this thread to complain about my ongoing tonsil issues, but I've decided to put that in my back pocket and wait for a page in this thread where sweatshirt balls isn't the post directly above mine.

Is anyone else completely amused at the fact that he had to wear upside down hoodies as pants. As terrible as it sounds I'm dying of laughter just because of that.

Yes. I also think it's funny that once he finally got rid of his huge balls, he was suddenly unhappy with the size of his wiener  :( . So unhappy that he decided to tell the world...

that's what I'm thinking... didn't he always have a 1 inch penis? how did it change after his balls were fixed?

but yes that was horrifying.

they can do that? like penis extension. can't feel the same though.... right?

I'm thinking about terrible things now. thanks mike!!! haha

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic