uh, did that actually happen?

I just read an article about this exact thing happening at a high school a few days ago.

http://main.aol.com/2013/06/06/hoosic-valley-high-school_n_3399151.html

Oh no there's a picture of a kid dressed as the mad hatter and it says Eric Morris dressed as the mad hatter, I don't want my name associated with a kid dressed as the mad hatter because that's weird.

Don't worry bud. Nothing in that yearbook will be remembered or relevant once you hit real life.

Maybe.

I don't know, a kid on the wrestling team had a boner in the team yearbook picture one year and we still remember that 7 years later haha Needless to say, they stopped wearing the tight spandex uniform things and started wearing sweats the next year haha

But things on that scale, yeah, won't matter next week, more less next year

They're predicting shit weather all day tomorrow. Shit shit weather. I wouldn't normally worry, but my wife is gonna be on a long commute, and my apartment literally has no place to hide. Every room has windows, and I live upstairs.

I have to work, or I'd go with her. Maybe I'll just call off :-/

Edit: just called off. Fuck it. I don't want to spend all day worrying that my wife has to drive through the wilds of Michigan with tornados and shit blowing everywhere all by herself.

They're predicting shit weather all day tomorrow. Shit shit weather. I wouldn't normally worry, but my wife is gonna be on a long commute, and my apartment literally has no place to hide. Every room has windows, and I live upstairs.

I have to work, or I'd go with her. Maybe I'll just call off :-/

Edit: just called off. Fuck it. I don't want to spend all day worrying that my wife has to drive through the wilds of Michigan with tornados and shit blowing everywhere all by herself.

Smart choice but you guys I get to see Dads, Pity sex, and The World Is A Beautiful Place, here:

l.jpg

For $6!

SO DIY, SO PUNK!

Since the announcement of the new Assassin's Creed game, I decided to pick up the first two titles starting at around 10pm....

...6 1/2 hours later I'd say I'm hooked.

Need my bed...must rest...kill more people...

I couldn't get into the first one. Think at this point (probably 4 months since I popped it in) I'm done with it.

Any business professionals have recommendations for really comfy dress shoes? Anyone ever tried have shoes custom made or tailored or anything?

Just thinking that I'm going to spend 45 hours a week in them indefinitely into the future. Want something that is heaven for my feet. I've gotten by with cheaper dress shoes to this point but I never had a permanent office job.

Any business professionals have recommendations for really comfy dress shoes? Anyone ever tried have shoes custom made or tailored or anything?

Just thinking that I'm going to spend 45 hours a week in them indefinitely into the future. Want something that is heaven for my feet. I've gotten by with cheaper dress shoes to this point but I never had a permanent office job.

More business casual, but I love my Clark's Originals 

Since the announcement of the new Assassin's Creed game, I decided to pick up the first two titles starting at around 10pm....

...6 1/2 hours later I'd say I'm hooked.

Need my bed...must rest...kill more people...

i love that series. the first one i had so much fun on. but now looking back, it was very repetitive and lots of riding a horse. they have definitely added a lot. you'll see once get past the ac1. 

cant wait for the new ones.

i love that series. the first one i had so much fun on. but now looking back, it was very repetitive and lots of riding a horse. they have definitely added a lot. you'll see once get past the ac1.

cant wait for the new ones.

I can definitely see that so far. Lots of "didn't mean to gallop so fast past soldiers and they kill me" as well haha

Looking forward to getting to the other four games

I have a couple of pairs of Cole Haan shoes. They are super comfortable. 

I have something like this http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=196171&productGroup=196173

and these http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=528738&productGroup=528739

The Madisons are more comfortable and more expensive, but Nordstrom Rack usually has them for about $180

I'm going to sound really privileged saying this but, my mom is not letting me have a birthday party because she wants to travel... I think some of my friends had already gotten my presents along with the fact I was really looking forward to this because it would have been my first birthday party in 3 years. We can travel anytime becuase my mom works for the airline why did she choose my birthday to go (It also doesn't help that my sisters birthday is 3 days before my and I always get the short end of the stick or get mine lumped together with hers in this case it's the second)

I'm going to sound really privileged saying this but, my mom is not letting me have a birthday party because she wants to travel... I think some of my friends had already gotten my presents along with the fact I was really looking forward to this because it would have been my first birthday party in 3 years. We can travel anytime becuase my mom works for the airline why did she choose my birthday to go (It also doesn't help that my sisters birthday is 3 days before my and I always get the short end of the stick or get mine lumped together with hers in this case it's the second)

are you traveling with her? if not...you can still have friends over im sure, or go out with them. if you are traveling with her, fuckin awesome...id be all over the place, what else cooler than flying somewhere you havent been for your bday...plus you could always have a party when you get back. as you get older, nothing birthday related actually happens on your birthday, except maybe...facebook wall posts, even then...

are you traveling with her? if not...you can still have friends over im sure, or go out with them. if you are traveling with her, fuckin awesome...id be all over the place, what else cooler than flying somewhere you havent been for your bday...plus you could always have a party when you get back. as you get older, nothing birthday related actually happens on your birthday, except maybe...facebook wall posts, even then...

Of course I'm going with her but it's more the place my sister want to go that makes me upset, she wants to go to the Great Wolf Lodge, which is a hotel and an indoor water park, which is fucking dumb I think water parks are disgusting. I want to go to a place like New York and do stuff but she wants to go to a water park... I'm not about to go to some fucking water park when we could go any where in the United  States.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic