Hell yeah! Elaborate?

At the Museum of Contemporary Art there was a talk with Daniel Clowes (the author of Ghost World and other comics) because he had an exhibit opening today. And Patton went! I saw him on line and he sat in front of me and then afterwards he was just roaming around the museum so I just went up to him.

During the Q and A he asked a question about The Fantastic Four it it was pretty funny

My 10 day old baby had such a massive shit, it leaked into her swing. It blew up the front and back. It was everywhere. This was at 4am. So we just took scissors and cut the onesie right off her and threw it away. Then she peed on the couch.

She's too cute so we just laughed. Also when changing her diaper, she sprayed shit all over my wife.

Fucking rad.

I can't figure out of the guy that lives downstairs from me is for real.

I live in a dumpy, fally-downy old house in the beautiful part of town adjacent to an abandoned factory and some rusty old graffiti-covered trains. To my north, frat houses, to the east and west, Meth Lab Junction and Heroin Alley, respectively.

And this goober moves in downstairs...I've only talked to him once , when he asked if he could pay half the garbage bill and use my bin. I said "sure." The first few days he drove what I guess you would call a "decked out Kia." Certainly the nicest one I've ever seen, but a Kia nonetheless. Then, I saw no car for a few days; when he reappeared, he was driving a thunderbird convertible. He's been gone the last few days, but I just came home and now there's an orange vette outside. They're all his; he has a handicap placard and DOD tags in the windows.

If I even had the money for insurance on those rides, I wouldn't live in this hell hole. And he still hasn't paid for using my garbage bin!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic