ive been craving dairy queen so hard the last couple of days and it BLOWS my mind so hard that theres not even 1 location in all of new york city! wtf! there are 6,200 dairy queens in the world and not even one. fuckers.

Hard pressed to find certain chains here. No DQ, Chick-Fil-A, Jack In The Box, Krispy Kreme (bummed because we used to have about 5 of them), Hardees, maybe 1 Arbys just to name a few. also wont find Wal-Mart here either.

I actually like it this way, except for Krispy Kreme leaving. That bummed me out.

Thinking about putting some records on Discogs. I'm a fairly competent ebay user. Anything in particular to watch out for on Discogs? Never used it. Any common scams run? Tips on protecting yourself?

I've used it a good handful of times and the only thing I've come across is people not communicating well.

I'm a pretty patient guy but I've had it take over a month and a half to get one used record from the United States.

People will also "not have your record in stock" after you've already checked out your cart.

Mostly communication though

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic