I don't want to move from my bed on my only day off in 6 weeks... but I have to go to the shop for food. first world problem.

Grocery delivery an option?  I've used Amazon Fresh a handful of times and it's pretty rad.  It's only Seattle/LA right now, but I know some other grocery store chains deliver too.  Perfect for when you're too busy or lazy to go to the store.

i just came back from the bars sort of earlyish. still feeling it. who's awake?

Checking in. Got drunk at Friday's with my boss/buddy tonight and played on the stupid trivia tablet all night. Tried to beat this dude next to us who had 3 of the tablets in front of him and was talking shit the whole time. Took him out on the last round. Fuck yeah.

Grocery delivery an option?  I've used Amazon Fresh a handful of times and it's pretty rad.  It's only Seattle/LA right now, but I know some other grocery store chains deliver too.  Perfect for when you're too busy or lazy to go to the store.

If only, I'm in Azerbaijan at the moment so that kind of thing is about 70 years away at best.

If only, I'm in Azerbaijan at the moment so that kind of thing is about 70 years away at best.

Ah bummer!  If I'm not pressed for time, I like grocery shopping.  Pop my headphones in, put on something ambient or relaxing and just wander the store.  My ex-girlfriend used to get mad at me because it would take me forever to pick up anything.

Wasn't too sure where to post this, so I figured this thread would be a decent place to throw it. 

My mom's boyfriend is a huuuge audiophile and found out that I've been collecting records. He tried to school me a few times and I was able to hold my weight pretty well in the conversation, pretty much all thanks to being apart of these forums. 

Since I was able to talk about fluently about different turntables and record care, he decided that for Christmas/my birthday, he's going to help my mom go in on a decent table for me as well as some other odds and ends I don't currently have. 

High five to the VC boards for guaranteeing that my first turntable won't be a Crosley!

Wasn't too sure where to post this, so I figured this thread would be a decent place to throw it. 

My mom's boyfriend is a huuuge audiophile and found out that I've been collecting records. He tried to school me a few times and I was able to hold my weight pretty well in the conversation, pretty much all thanks to being apart of these forums. 

Since I was able to talk about fluently about different turntables and record care, he decided that for Christmas/my birthday, he's going to help my mom go in on a decent table for me as well as some other odds and ends I don't currently have. 

High five to the VC boards for guaranteeing that my first turntable won't be a Crosley!

Yay for no crosleys!

Logan, that's awesome. Let us know what you get when that time comes. Thinking about upgrading my set up soon which means I'll be hanging out in the equipment boards, for once.

Yay for no crosleys!

Thanks guys! I'll definitely post an update when the time comes. I'm a little nervous because I don't think they're letting me pick because they want it to be a surprise. Her boyfriend is pretty stubborn about what he thinks is good, etc. but I listed a few different tables that would be a great start but aren't breaking the bank. I guess I should just be faithful in his knowledge and thankful that it's not my mom picking out one on her own, hahaha. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic