The apartment above me is a family, late 20's mother, possibly the father and a 6'ish year old kid. The kid is awake, daily at 7am running jumping and stomping. The kid does not go to sleep until 11pm. The kid is then back up, every night around 2am for a half hour. This kid has more energy than any other kid in the world. From the sounds of it, there is a decent chance that they have trampolines set up that the kid jumps off throughout the day. I really don't want to be "that guy" - but I can't take it much longer. I have put up with it for 11 months now.

I plan to post in both threads, you bitches are taking over the girl thread anyway.

I would pose this question in the girl thread but I feel like I'm 6 and the Title says "No Boys Allowed" so since you're a girl I'll ask you this:

I got into an argument with a fellow feminist friend about abortion, and if most pro-choice people consider this unborn human, a human; she has no problem with the act of abortion and is for it, she just doesn't like the ideology most feminist have about the state of the child being a human or not, what are your thoughts?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic