I was reading those math pages and now I have a headache.

I'm going golfing tomorrow! First time of the year and I could not be happier. I need something to take my mind off of things for a few hours. These last 4 months have been very taxing between my Aunt's breast cancer and my friend being in and out of the hospital with his GI disease.

I'm sick of eating salads. 

Anyone with a quick way to drop 5lbs that will stay off? My ears are open and I am game. 

Are you one of those vegetarians that uses lots of dairy to compensate? If so, Jacob might be right...

I'm so stressed out. I seriously had to go get a piece of bread, make ginger tea, and sit my ass down for a few minutes.

I chuckled out loud. 

See, I wouldn't even attempt this. Fuck that.

The funny thing here is that the example I gave is actually really easy if you know pretty basic calculus...oh well.

But on topic fuck maths. math should not have letters. Math is numbers not letters. I'm good with math through Trig or so but when we start gettting into stuff like JamestheScumBag posted I just want to murder everything.

A number, like a letter, is nothing more than a symbol used to represent something...food for thought.

someone else!

i only hot beverage I drink is hot choc during the winter and i dont even do it that often. I do not enjoy hot liquids....including soups and such. I rarely eat those.

See, I can't even do hot choc.  Every now and then I'll have an americano...and by every now and then I mean like once a year if that.  Soups I can do sometimes, but often I just prefer not to.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic