Guest stl_ben.

Ban hammer makes me sad.

Yeah... I'd really like to know who banned him and why he wasn't given any kind of warning.  I feel like even a 1 day ban would have been more fair that a month... 

If it was known who it was, someone could appeal to one of the other admins.

I was driving in a parking lot earlier and some woman freaked the hell out as I rounded a curve, thinking I was just gonna keep going and hit her. Mind you, I was slowing down the entire time, and there was still a good distance between us. She walks towards whatever store she was going to, flapping her hands around and yelling at me the whole time, and I waved at her, mouthing "it's okay, you're okay." So I park and run my errand, and when I get back to my car, this was on my windshield:

10362327_1393240167563194_1310850987_n.j

Who carries around a pad of paper?

Guest stl_ben.

Revisionist History with Randy Savage

Well, let's see. If a month long ban ends at 1:19 PM. And a warning was assessed at 1:24 PM. Which of those things happened first?

EDIT: Also, now his ban has been reduced to 1 week.

I was driving in a parking lot earlier and some woman freaked the hell out as I rounded a curve, thinking I was just gonna keep going and hit her. Mind you, I was slowing down the entire time, and there was still a good distance between us. She walks towards whatever store she was going to, flapping her hands around and yelling at me the whole time, and I waved at her, mouthing "it's okay, you're okay." So I park and run my errand, and when I get back to my car, this was on my windshield:

This post with your icon = A+

i bought some marshmellow vodka or something, a few years ago.

mixed it with orange cream soda, the vodka was so thick that the cream soda just sat on top of it, it was ungodly sweet.

never again.

Guest stl_ben.

Speaking for the Macho Man, he did not get any PM's that he knows of.  He keeps a pretty close watch on that stuff too. Anyway, I'm done bitching about Macho Man stuff. He sent an email to Juan (or at least the [email protected] address) voicing his displeasure, that will be the end of it. So please, back to the small talk.  :)

So I bought a tiny bottle of sugar cookie vodka and I'm going to add it to a cherry slush w/nerds  I hope I survive this.  could be realllllly gross or realllllly good

That would destroy my stomach.

This is post 500; I'm a repress.

Congrats!

That note is ridiculous.

Love,

The Slow Down Jerk

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic