Retail Story of the Day:

I had a client cuss me out over the phone because we apparently didn't credit her acct for a return she send us on May 14th. I asked her for the tracking number for the package and then informed her that her package had been delivered on May 14th, to our Deer Park, NY store. The client asks me "is this not the Deer Park store"? To which I reply "No ma'am this is the North Charleston, SC store".

She then hung up..... -__-

I LOVE It when the customer is an asshole and you can prove them wrong!! They never apologize but they do shut up pretty quick. I love it.

Man, Blink thread = death of my reputation.

See, that's what I don't get. My rep went up from that thread. Overall I think people found me humorous in it, especially after I scaled back a bit. Yet, I still get reported to mods and get a firm talking to. At least this time they PM'ed me instead of just straight out banning me...but c'mon. Really. I wasn't the problem this time.

Oh man, AFI ! That's another one that I've never found that's affordable! Lucky !!

I think I've said this before...$1 or $2 at a garage sale years ago.

I get it.

<3 

I've officially paid off all my current, interest-collecting credit cards. Then realized I still have one more hefty bill next month, but it's not collecting interest unless I don't pay it off by next statement...so I'm trying not to worry about it. That makes me need bread too.

The fact I paid off my Discover card is such an amazing feeling though.

That's incredible! I never see records at any of the garage sales I go to. My dad found a pink Floyd album for me and he was so excited about it.

I've found and given some pretty sweet deals at garage sales. All my Sabbath stuff has come from them for $1 or less, All my Floyd stuff, samesies. Pretty much any old rock records I have came from either garage sales or Goodwill/Salvation Army. I've stopped buying from my local Goodwill though because they charge $3 per record, up from $1, probably about 2 years ago.

<3 

I've officially paid off all my current, interest-collecting credit cards. Then realized I still have one more hefty bill next month, but it's not collecting interest unless I don't pay it off by next statement...so I'm trying not to worry about it. That makes me need bread too.

Working on that as well in our household.

chase bank just helped me out for real.

I had to open a new bank account when I moved here because ohio doesn't have my bank. anyway I got these awesome old lady floral checks from chase and I was so excited to use them that I wrote bb a check without even thinking that all my money is still in my Michigan bank.

I called and this really sweet man was like "I can see this was just a misunderstanding, you're probably still adjusting to the move, I'll stop the check and waive the fee."

YESSSSS

<3

Congrats! I'm paying off my debt hardcore (vinyl and video games makes that hard LOL) but I'm trying to be debt free in two years

Congrats! I'm paying off my debt hardcore (vinyl and video games makes that hard LOL) but I'm trying to be debt free in two years

I seem to pay it off and it comes back when something strikes. What I've done is applied for a card with 0% interest for 18 months on balance transfers. Now I have no interest and one payment. It works if you pay it in time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic