Guys, real talk for a minute. I genuinely think this is my fault for the wrestling thing. That said, I do think the mods(and a few users who keep reporting me even though I've toned it down considerably) are targeting us (and me in particular) for my past poor judgment. Sorry, dudes and dudettes.

You aren't a victim. You annoyed the piss out of a lot of people. I never reported you, I hated that cry baby stuff when I was a mod but seriously, it showed a lack of decorum. I watched as you bragged about pissing people off in this thread. You wanted to impress people here I suppose. I appreciate your contrition and the fact that you toned it down. Keep it up sport. 

You aren't a victim. You annoyed the piss out of a lot of people. I never reported you, I hated that cry baby stuff when I was a mod but seriously, it showed a lack of decorum. I watched as you bragged about pissing people off in this thread. You wanted to impress people here I suppose. I appreciate your contrition and the fact that you toned it down. Keep it up sport. 

He wasn't the only one though, and I'm not talking about the wrestling stuff. There is another user that is annoying the shit out of most people with his gif to actual quality contribution ratio. I even asked him to tone it down. Yet Savage was banned for a week and the other user was not. There doesn't seem to be a consistent enforcement.

Don't single him out.  There were a handful of us giving those dudes a hard time in that thread.  & I don't think it was bragging, we were ALL discussing how outrageous that thread was getting.

I just wish the people who have a problem with me would just PM me instead of reporting me, or making it a point to downvote all my posts. There are 2 users who I won't out (you know who you are) who I literally have never talked to or done a deal with that downvote me every single day. I don't understand it.

He wasn't the only one though, and I'm not talking about the wrestling stuff. There is another user that is annoying the shit out of most people with his gif to actual quality contribution ratio. I even asked him to tone it down. Yet Savage was banned for a week and the other user was not. There doesn't seem to be a consistent enforcement.

You're probably talking about me. I did go way too far in posting gif's & realized how ridiculous it was. I do apologize & am going to go forward being less idiotic. Last thing I want to do is piss off a bunch of people as I do like it here.

~Eli

This is to errrrybody:

We all have our faults and slip ups. No reason to single people out or talk down to them. Nearly everyone has since apologized and tried to right their wrongs.

Some situations have more backstory to them too, so it's silly to point fingers without knowing all circumstances. That may not be the case for the Blink thread, but it's come up a few times and I think it's important to say.

I just wish the people who have a problem with me would just PM me instead of reporting me, or making it a point to downvote all my posts. There are 2 users who I won't out (you know who you are) who I literally have never talked to or done a deal with that downvote me every single day. I don't understand it.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT DAT LIFE

Ugh. Fuck off, dude. I did my time and I stopped doing that shit. I didn't say my ban was undeserved, but I would have liked a verbal warning first. I couldn't give half a shit what you think of me, and I never said you reported me. I don't care about impressing people I don't know. I did it because that thread was already a mess and I wanted it locked, as I said before. I realize it wasn't the right move, which I've also said. I don't think I'm being a cry-baby at all.

I said that I messed something up for everybody and that I felt I was being targeted now, after the fact, when the previous actions have stopped.

It's called reading comprehension.

Sorry I got genuine for a moment.

He brought it up. I responded. That isn't singling anyone out that is called continuing a dialogue.  

I do however feel the best thing to do is keep this in the other thread at this point. Feel free to quote me over there and I will politely respond if needed. 

Your overuse of the word "polite" is only making it obvious of the fact that you are extremely passive when posting in your "dialogue".

Personally I hated the wrestling gifs, haven't stepped foot in the blink thread but I think blink fans should have place to talk about blink no matter how stupid the discussion. And I don't agree with telling Dave to fuck off either.

Ill be with Charlie on the other side.

Personally I hated the wrestling gifs, haven't stepped foot in the blink thread but I think blink fans should have place to talk about blink no matter how stupid the discussion. And I don't agree with telling Dave to fuck off either.

Ill be with Charlie on the other side.

I get that people hated the wrestling gifs...that's what I've been apologizing for.

I told him to fuck off for saying I was acting like a victim and a crybaby, then going on to patronize me.

I don't accept being talked down to, even on the internet.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic