I've posted this before, but I really wish other people recognized this, cause it's what I thought of when you said that:

tumblr_nb03pngmjc1tglg2co1_500.gif

I actually saw this post was coming because I looked into Really Really Big Man's nipples of the future.

This girl just took to facebook about how she doesn't like to throw her business on the internet but she was sick of rumors and decided to address what a piece of shit her previous roommate was. 

Her situation sounds eerily similar to mine, if she didn't use the roommate's name in the post, I totally would have thought it was the same person. 

I'm too stressed with packing to eat dinner. I'm also trying to color my hair and I'm hoping I don't fuck it up

ONE MORE DAY OF WORK! I haven't had beer in months! I think I'm gonna go pumpkin beer? I don't even know what beer is anymore.

Tell me what you guys like! I want to hear recommendations please.

I'm too stressed with packing to eat dinner. I'm also trying to color my hair and I'm hoping I don't fuck it up

ONE MORE DAY OF WORK! I haven't had beer in months! I think I'm gonna go pumpkin beer? I don't even know what beer is anymore.

Tell me what you guys like! I want to hear recommendations please.

Not Pumpkin but Miller High Life is my go to beer for anything. Also, what color?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic