My high school pop punk is different than your high school pop punk because i'm a child.

Hahahah please give me some examples.

I miss REAL pop punk. Not all this Title Fight, Man Overboard, Joyce Manor, Wonder Years stuff. That isn't pop punk. That's something completely different. 

Have you heard Iron Chic? Best pop punk (ish) in your face album I've heard in a long time.

Thx. Was looking for this. Dealer said 'you don't want this to go to litigation, it'll get ugly'

Of course they would say that. It will cost them, potentially twice if they need to replace the vehicle. Just check with a lawyer and see if they think you have a case. I think, in this case, there shouldn't be too much grey area but what do I know. 

Ok so:

NFG

NOFX

MCS

Midtown

TBS

Blink

Green Day

Sum 41

AK3

Reggie

Daytrader

Reggie

3EB

Iron Chic

Pup

Slint

The Bronx

QOTSA

Saosin

Saves The Day

Sunny Day Real Estate

Coheed

and maybe a little heavier things to mix it up...

Alexisonfire

Scarlet

Clutch

The Sloppy Meateaters

and the worst ever band that I loved in HS:

Mest

Hahahah please give me some examples.

I miss REAL pop punk. Not all this Title Fight, Man Overboard, Joyce Manor, Wonder Years stuff. That isn't pop punk. That's something completely different. 

Have you heard Iron Chic? Best pop punk (ish) in your face album I've heard in a long time.

I mean, in middle school/high school I listened to a lot of Mayday Parade/All Time Low/My Chemical Romance etc. 

Obviously I also listened to a lot of TBS/MCS/NFG etc. 

I like some Title Fight, Man Overboard, and Wonder Years stuff but that wasn't until after I graduated. 

Pop punk has become such a vague genre I don't even know what "qualifies" anymore. 

I have heard of Iron Chic but I never actually listened to them, I will though!

http://remoteoutposts.blogspot.com/2014/03/dishpit-demo-tape-2012.html

IN CASE ANY OF Y'ALL WERE WONDERING: This is my favorite pop punk release in recent memory. Almost too punk to be pop, but too much fun to not be pop. Shit get's me so pumped and not hating the world and DAMN IF YOU DON'T WANNA JUMP AROUND AND HIGH FIVE AND DRINK BEERS TO THIS THEN YOU AREN'T MY FRIEND.

http://remoteoutposts.blogspot.com/2014/03/dishpit-demo-tape-2012.html

IN CASE ANY OF Y'ALL WERE WONDERING: This is my favorite pop punk release in recent memory. Almost too punk to be pop, but too much fun to not be pop. Shit get's me so pumped and not hating the world and DAMN IF YOU DON'T WANNA JUMP AROUND AND HIGH FIVE AND DRINK BEERS TO THIS THEN YOU AREN'T MY FRIEND.

I actually downloaded this after you posted about it last time.

And now I can thank you for it.

Thank you, Rad.

No, but when you are making a playlist you want to make sure you actually include a few good artists. 

Hahahahahahaha.

The funny thing is that QOTSA is the really the only 'top 10' band on that list.

I'm making pop punk cause it tends to keep my awake.

If this were a regular road trip playlist, the artists would be completely different.

I would honestly be listening to Bleach and QOTSA s/t on repeat for 30 hours. Haha.

Of course they would say that. It will cost them, potentially twice if they need to replace the vehicle. Just check with a lawyer and see if they think you have a case. I think, in this case, there shouldn't be too much grey area but what do I know. 

my best friend is a lawyer and he loves writing letters. he says i have a case.

anyhow, i replied "itll get ugly because of the negative attention to your business"

nebraska. really? never again.

Huge Grohl / Homme fan. So I listen to a lot of QOTSA / FF / Nirvana / Desert Sessions / TCV.

QOTSA self titled will always be my favorite, since the first day I heard it in the late 90s.

Damn, I like every band you just listed but have never heard of Desert Sessions :(

Will have to check them out.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic