Hey Bruce. I know I'm late to the news. But I am so so very sorry to hear about your break up

I've been through some shitty ones myself. Nothing I can say will necessarily make you feel better and I know that. But I just want to mention it's ok to be sad. It's ok to mourn. It's difficult and that is ok.

Take your time to work through this. It hurts for a long while (sometimes never really stops). But we are intrepid. We carry on. And future you will look back on these times and recall. You will recall how you picked yourself up and carried on. We can sometimes be the greatest encouragement to ourselves.

It's like what you said about your last break up. We learn from it. Learning hurts sometimes.

I'm glad you didn't call her a bitch. This in itself says something about you, dear.

Anyway. Needless to say. We are here for you. You are a special one and we have your back. Let me know if you need to chat.

Had plans with a girl yesterday...she ditched. Had planned for months to go to the PUP show tonight with two buddies, and they both bailed on me today. Now I have no way to get there. Seriously getting fucking sick of this shit, and I'm too nice of a person to stay mad or hold it against them.

Had plans with a girl yesterday...she ditched. Had planned for months to go to the PUP show tonight with two buddies, and they both bailed on me today. Now I have no way to get there. Seriously getting fucking sick of this shit, and I'm too nice of a person to stay mad or hold it against them.

I know the feeling.  I rarely buy other people tickets now, because I know I'll just be stuck with an extra.  My friends always pay me back if I can't get rid of it, but it's a hassle.  I don't mind going by myself usually, but I like to know that ahead of time.

Emperor.png

I had a buddy who pulled that shit on me for a long time. My "best friend." You know what I did? Told that dude to go fuck himself. I was much happier after that. I was the nicest guy you'd ever meet all through highschool, then I had a real asshole phase, now I've evened it out and stay more on the friendly, polite side. You can't let those kind of people walk all over you though. fuck those dudes.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic