Nah, I don't think you'll really regret it. I still like stuff from when I was younger. I just don't listen to a ton of pop so I don't know too much about Fall Out Boy. 

Their older stuff had a lot more elements of pop punk and even rock. I'd say that they've done a full transition into pop, and that's why I no longer listen to them.

I saw them with Panic at the disco right after the hiatus was over. Incredible show.

ELI, LISTEN TO ALL OF FROM UNDER THE CORK TREE.

And Infinity on High! I think Cork Tree had some really good songs (7 Minutes In Heaven) but half of it was really good, as in not great. Nevertheless, I listen to it sometimes.

Never been a fan of the ole FOB.

Can't blame you. I feel like the answer to why I like FOB (older stuff, anyway) and why IOH>FUTCT for me is that I was like eight when IOH came out, and that's when I started to take an interest in music.

Back then I used to say, "nobody listens to things 'on record' anymore", according to my mother. 

Back when the first iPod video came out I bought a Fall Out Boy music video, just so I could see my iPod play a video (which was a pretty cool new feature at the time), and it was one of the only ones available. All I remember about the video was there was a kid with antlers. 

That's all I know about Fall Out Boy.

Do you agree that the final episode of that season would have been a perfect series finale, though?

Definitely. I got all emotional and then remembered it's coming back.

Despite loving the show I'm worried about season 7 now. I hope it doesn't ruin it as every season so far has been consistently solid.

no. i had no idea where to start. i just found a double LP for $8 on BHR and started there.

I would like to recommend your starting with the originators...

Descendents - I Don't Want To Grow Up

Descendents - Milo Goes To College

Descendents - All

Descendents - Everything Sucks

All amazing

Everything Sux: http://youtu.be/Qynn6sE7Yoc

Suburban Home: http://youtu.be/537MTSJ69hA

I would like to recommend your starting with the originators...

Descendents - I Don't Want To Grow Up

Descendents - Milo Goes To College

Descendents - All

Descendents - Everything Sucks

Only pop punk band you ever need.  Going to have to listen Grow Up next.  Christmas Vacation is a holiday song, so bonus!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic