I WAS LEGIT UNSURE IF YOU WOULD BE WEIRDED OUT ABOUT IT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE. EW. DONT CALL ME CUTE, THATS HITTING ON ME. BUT 95% OF THE TIME ME CALLING PEOPLE CUTE IS JUST ME ACKNOWLEDGING THEIR CUTE LOOKS AND NOT HITTING ON THEM. But John is legit cute and I am 100% hitting on him.

This is why you're such a sweetheart and why I won't be kneeing you in the groin. :wub:

All joking aside, it's cool that you think beyond words to make sure the meaning won't make anyone feel uncomfortable.

ah, yes. only the finest couture for the dead folks. gotta send 'em off in style!

exactly, you get it!

The latest one was titled "Charlie Work". Enough said about that one. I've only watched one episode of the Man Seeking Woman. It's different for sure. I'll keep watching. 

I'll watch the Sunny's this weekend.

tess your signature gif hahahaha yesss. came back in here just for that

Hahaha! <3 I knew you would appreciate.

You are seriously one of the kindest human beings I know.  Thanks.

Dawww. No you!

No but seriously. I will send you something. And the dog something. PM me your mailing address.

I am running a bit behind. I still have Allison's birthday thang to send off and I have owed Cholly a little something for DAYS.

But I always eventually follow through. haha

I wish to do what you do because I am 100% sure I can handle every aspect of it but I am unsure of the steps to take, schooling wise and how I would start. I have the equal of a GED (long story) and hope that is enough to pursue this career.

It's enough to get a start, each state has different rules, as dictated by the Mortuary and Cemetery Board in that state. Most states require an associate's degree, but a few require a bachelor's.  

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_61343_35414_60647_35464---,00.html

Sorry, I was typing this out as my family walked in, so I had to go help them first.

BEA THIS IS YOU??

I like the name change!!! :D

Yup!

I watched the Wade Boggs episode, I need to catch up on the rest.  Right now i'm loving Man Seeking Woman, it's quite funny.

I was kind of falling off on Always Sunny...Wade Boggs ep brought me back in a big way.

This is great to hear, Bruce. I hope you continue to do well and kick that dysmorphia in the ass.

Thanks!

It's weird, it's not like I don't know Im way too skinny. It's just I have this weird disconnect when I look in the mirror, like I KNOW it's me on an intellectual level, but I still don't feel like its my body Im looking at.

Thanks!

It's weird, it's not like I don't know Im way too skinny. It's just I have this weird disconnect when I look in the mirror, like I KNOW it's me on an intellectual level, but I still don't feel like its my body Im looking at.

It must be weird to see you but not really see you, if that makes sense? I wish I had advice to help you through all this. I hope each and every day you can get closer to identifying with your appearance and be comfortable <3

if you guys want to make fun of me for a little bit read this.

I’ve been in ohio for 8 months. I got a ticket on my car last weekend, I wasn’t there, it was just a ticket from a meter maid. anyway, the ticket was for not having a front license plate. this was news to me... I had no idea ohio required a front and back license plate. Upon further inspection I realized I did not even have a place for a front plate on my car.

I proceed to getting pretty huffy for a few days, yell at jimmy, get pissed because why didn’t the people at the DMV tell me or give me two plates?!? Jimmy ‘claims’ he told me and removes himself from blame. smooth move big bruise, smooth move.

so I’m pissed and stalking around my car looking at my back plates and I’m like oh my god, I think there’s two plates on there. sure enough, this whole time I had been driving around with 2 plates stuck together on the back. I am an idiot.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic