At least it isn't a butter knife; though, maybe a paring knife would be better.

Yeah if i'm honest it was due to a lack of washing up and laziness on my behalf that all I had left was a steak knife.

I'm excited for my other half to move in with me so my house stays clean.

How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was pretty a'ight. Stayed home most of the time watching TV and movies and chatting with friends. I did manage to go out and go see Kingsman at the movies. It was pretty great.

I did binge watch the first season of Broad City. Hilarious as all hell. And then brought it all down by watching The Fault In Our Stars. Sorry, James. I know we bagged on the movie way back when, but I gotta admit...it was pretty good...sad as all hell though.

How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was pretty a'ight. Stayed home most of the time watching TV and movies and chatting with friends. I did manage to go out and go see Kingsman at the movies. It was pretty great.

I did binge watch the first season of Broad City. Hilarious as all hell. And then brought it all down by watching The Fault In Our Stars. Sorry, James. I know we bagged on the movie way back when, but I gotta admit...it was pretty good...sad as all hell though.

hahahaha remember when that asshole on twitter started a tirade because I called it "the fart in our shits"?

How was everyone's

I let the wife pick saturday night movie, and thats what we ended up watching also. Was a tad better than i thought, but the best part was dafoe drinking scotch and being a dick...i got her back though by watching scanners right after. Morning folks, im on vacation!

I let the wife pick saturday night movie, and thats what we ended up watching also. Was a tad better than i thought, but the best part was dafoe drinking scotch and being a dick...i got her back though by watching scanners right after. Morning folks, im on vacation!

I like the way you think.

Lucky bastard!

I finally broke down and bought a bed. I've been sleeping on my couch or a futon for the last 13 years. Now I can't sleep fall asleep. Figure I just have to get used to having a mattress. I've almost never slept on an actual mattress in my whole life. As a kid I had a waterbed.

Jesus Christ dude. This is blowing my mind.

my weekend was quite uneventful, as I'm stuck for two more weeks house sitting.  It's almost over.  I haven't spun anything in 2 months.  My turntable just stares at me when I'm home to collect the mail.  I think I've added 15 records in these 2 months, so I'm looking forward to that

I finally broke down and bought a bed.  I've been sleeping on my couch or a futon for the last 13 years.  Now I can't sleep fall asleep.  Figure I just have to get used to having a mattress.  I've almost never slept on an actual mattress in my whole life.  As a kid I had a waterbed.

I've slept on a couch w a board under the cushions for the last 20 yrs.  No joke.  thumbs up @ chainsaw.  Maybe because of being athletic growing up, it always felt better on my back 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic