There's about 40,000 students at my university, so there is a large market for liquor, haha.

Damn, that's a lot compared to where I went. I mean, there are bars surrounding campus, but there were never any on campus. Probably because our legal drinking age limit is higher than yours. Makes sense. 

was just in Sacramento for a few days to the capital to talk to a few senators about my school and shit also went to all these leadership classes and workshops and shit with a ton of other ghetto youth haha i was one of like 5 white kids out of like 300 kids from mostly so cal and the last night at the hotel there was a celebration sorta thing and i did  IGNITION REMIX KARAOKE IN FRONT OF A TON OF PEOPLE AND IT WENT WAY TOO WELL and now im just feeling too good 

Not being white makes you "ghetto"? ...

I guess the actual definition is " a part of a city where minority groups live", I'm just used to it being used by shitty racist fucks.

definitely not 50% of my city is ghetto white trash people 

im just involved with like a bunch of schools through out california called youth build that helps like at risks kids between 16-24 graduate and get jobs and stuff and didnt feel like typing that i guess

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic