<p>

I don't know why were are having a "junk food" reply. I shove so much crap into my body, almost as much as I talk. Haha.

But what I'm saying is there is pretty much always a better pizza option than Pizza Hut. I mean, fuck, even Dominos is better than the Hut.

But you can usually find some kind of family owned place or something that makes a way better pizza. All I'm saying!

How the fuck did we go from pizza hut being shitty to pizza being healthy? Haha. You kids.

Let me give you a run down on what I live off of:

• Tacos (Home made)
  • Pizza (Awesome place called Little Mama's Italian [18", not that brick oven crap], Dominos, Freschetta)
  • Hostess Powered Donuts
  • Coke Zero
  • Horizon Organic Whole Milk
  • Lays Lightly Salted Chips
  • Pot Roast
  • Pork Shoulder
  • More Pizza
  • Chipotle
  • Taylor Swift's 1989 - That shit is so good it's filling.
I see no mention of Slim Jims or Top Ramen, and Chipotle is kinda bullshit.

I'll get faded on Pizza Hut all day son! I don't judge a slice. I've said it before and I'll say it again, pizza is like sex- even when it's bad it's good.

I don't know if it's the company I have, or maybe it's because I don't have LTE, but with this iPhone, I always have to pop out the SIM card and wait a couple seconds and pop it back in so I can get quicker Internet.

I'm wondering if things will speed up once I get LTE. Anyone notice a difference when upgrading?

I see no mention of Slim Jims or Top Ramen, and Chipotle is kinda bullshit.

I'll get faded on Pizza Hut all day son! I don't judge a slice. I've said it before and I'll say it again, pizza is like sex- even when it's bad it's good.

I've been boycotting the Hut since they got ride of p'znoes. God damn I would eat 2 of those 2 or 3 times a week. That shit was so good.

Didn't sell enough my ass.

I don't know if it's the company I have, or maybe it's because I don't have LTE, but with this iPhone, I always have to pop out the SIM card and wait a couple seconds and pop it back in so I can get quicker Internet.

I'm wondering if things will speed up once I get LTE. Anyone notice a difference when upgrading?

I went from 4 to 5s and it is much faster. It was noticeable for sure.

Holy shit. I'm at work and still kinda drunk from last night.

uh-oh prepare yourself for a nasty hangover

I've finally convinced jimmy to go to hot chicken takeover with me. FINALLY

That's crazy!!! I'd go to hot chicken takeover with you in an instant!!

My agenda today, go grocery shopping and finish painting our guest room. All the junk food I buy is usually organic/all natural. Is it still considered junk food? My BF snacks like there is no tomorrow so he usually eats it all anyway. 

PIZZA 4 LYFE, but not that Pizza Hut crap. No way, no sir. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic