Small talk family, I need some advice. I've been looking for a new job recently for money reasons and out of frustration but today I received news that made me pause.

Both the GM and my boss are now pregnant and will miss the 4th qtr of the year (Thanksgiving/Black Friday, Christmas, and New Years) due to maternity leave. This will basically make me the man in charge during our busiest and most profitable season of the year. It's obviously a big opportunity but I'm unsure if I should chase the money now (potential TMobile offer) or stay and prove myself.

HELP!

Are you pretty happy at your current job? If so, I would stay and see what type of advancement could happen.

Small talk family, I need some advice. I've been looking for a new job recently for money reasons and out of frustration but today I received news that made me pause.

Both the GM and my boss are now pregnant and will miss the 4th qtr of the year (Thanksgiving/Black Friday, Christmas, and New Years) due to maternity leave. This will basically make me the man in charge during our busiest and most profitable season of the year. It's obviously a big opportunity but I'm unsure if I should chase the money now (potential TMobile offer) or stay and prove myself.

HELP!

I think I'd take the money and move on. I feel like I would be kicking myself if I was working so hard for less at the end of the year when I could've gotten out.

Tough decision. You've got this!

If money is a factor do what you can to get.out of retail

I'm definitely looking to get out of this sector of retail.

I think I'd take the money and move on. I feel like I would be kicking myself if I was working so hard for less at the end of the year when I could've gotten out.

Tough decision. You've got this!

Thanks everyone!!

Launching our new websites tomorrow. Drove an hour in the snow to get here and work on stuff. OT is nice but I'd much rather be snuggled under my covers right now.

Going to PDX tomorrow for like 3 - 4 days, possibly longer. Pretty fucking stoked.

I'm flying into PDX today, but I'm not staying there. Getting a car and heading 160 miles east to Boardman for work. Lame. I'll probably try to hang around for a couple hours today, but not long enough to really do anything.

I'm flying into PDX today, but I'm not staying there. Getting a car and heading 160 miles east to Boardman for work. Lame. I'll probably try to hang around for a couple hours today, but not long enough to really do anything.

wanted to go there for spring break with the g/f - we're thinking about moving there after i'm done with PA school

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic