Apparently he needs more. He read the ingredients of franks dog food and he's mad frank gets more protein than him. What is my life lol

The top of our fridge is filled with protein and various other supplements. My boyfriend has a pink blender bottle and one of his supplements is pink and strawberry flavored.

He looks like a five year old princess consuming manly supplements.

Question for New York part-time workers. I'm a student and work on the weekends at Staples in the copy center to get a little extra cash in my pocket. I work 10 hours which can sometimes be a lot considering I'm taking 19 credits this semester. But I figured out the same four hour shift for Friday and a six hour shift for Saturday that I work every week. The consistency is nice and it's just the right amount of hours. Lately, there's been a lack of workers available for the copy center. One girl had a baby. Another quit. So we're down to only three workers pretty much. Well today, my boss tells me that there's a new rule for New York part-time workers. Under the new Obamacare, a part-time worker in New York must work 12 hours for a company. I searched online and cannot find anything about this. Is this true, or a pathetic excuse to try to get me to work more shifts in a struggling copy center? I don't know what to believe.

Question for New York part-time workers. I'm a student and work on the weekends at Staples in the copy center to get a little extra cash in my pocket. I work 10 hours which can sometimes be a lot considering I'm taking 19 credits this semester. But I figured out the same four hour shift for Friday and a six hour shift for Saturday that I work every week. The consistency is nice and it's just the right amount of hours. Lately, there's been a lack of workers available for the copy center. One girl had a baby. Another quit. So we're down to only three workers pretty much. Well today, my boss tells me that there's a new rule for New York part-time workers. Under the new Obamacare, a part-time worker in New York must work 12 hours for a company. I searched online and cannot find anything about this. Is this true, or a pathetic excuse to try to get me to work more shifts in a struggling copy center? I don't know what to believe.

Contact corporate HR and ask.

Small talk family, I need some advice. I've been looking for a new job recently for money reasons and out of frustration but today I received news that made me pause.

Both the GM and my boss are now pregnant and will miss the 4th qtr of the year (Thanksgiving/Black Friday, Christmas, and New Years) due to maternity leave. This will basically make me the man in charge during our busiest and most profitable season of the year. It's obviously a big opportunity but I'm unsure if I should chase the money now (potential TMobile offer) or stay and prove myself.

HELP!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic