I'm going to TRY for it (and one for The_James_Champ if I can), but if I don't get that one I don't mind. There's so much that I want at RSD (Hedwig, Against Me!, Gwar, Placebo- in the UK, Pizza Underground, Dead Milkmen, others I don't recall) that dropping #FowtyDollaz on Deja seems almost ridiculous. Also the fact that I said "dropping $40 on Deja seems almost ridiculous" would have been absolutely ridiculous only 2 months ago.

The Tables.

They've turned.

10986708_826263040774637_835097741861172

the hobby is real

(i made this, btw)  ;) 

My buddy dated a girl who would only watch the game show network. Like, a bunch of us would be hanging out playing video games or watching TV and shit. After awhile she'd get all prissy and be like "Can we do something else" which usually meant my buddy would make us stop what we were doing and watch GSN

When remoting into a customer's computer takes longer than it actually takes to fix their issue... fucking hell.

That's the worst. We have a lot of locations that are vsat only, and it seems slower than 56k was. It's worse remoting into their servers to fix things.

Hahaha, I hear ya, Thinking of pulling the trigger today, just curious about sound quality.

Well every MOV release I have heard is fucking solid. But that's only been the Mars Volta, TDAG, and that X-Men soundtrack I picked up for $10 from SSD. I would gamble $40 on it being great. not to mention it's the first pressing ever, so you're only comparing it to the CD (which I wore the fuck out).

Hahahaha so true. He's 100% Colombian, though, so he's not white at all lol. I am. We make almost exactly the same. Him with a masters in architecture working at an architecture firm and me working at an engineering firm with a BFA in photography lol. So you are very accurate with that lol.

Yayy

How did the open house go?

I feel good about it. They said I should know in a week if I'm getting a second interview or not. *fingers crossed*

On a similar note, the past year or so has seen some much needed/ wanted represses. It's times like this I'm thankful for the popularity of this whole vinyl thing. Hey, AND Deja was actually UNDER #FowtyDollaz, so we're doing pretty good (looking at you $120 worth of IKSSE:3).

I fully anticipate spending three times that for the next Neverender. No shame

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic