The Spring concert season is ramping up quick. I'm going to have to sell off some records to afford some of these shows.

http://www.last.fm/user/Bioshocked64/events

I'm a little conflicted. Robert Plant announced a date here, and I'm pumped because I love Led Zeppelin and some of Robert's solo work, but it's on the same night as The Mountain Goats. I can't decide which one to choose. The Mountain Goats are great live, and tickets are only $20, but I saw them less than a year ago and chances are good that they'll continue playing shows here. Robert Plant feels like a once in a lifetime kind of show and it's at a venue that only fits 1,200 people, which seems tiny for an act that popular. Tickets are $100 though, which is pretty steep. I don't know which one to choose!

JD McPherson is a pretty fun act.  I'm not a Zeplin or Plant fan so I can't say if it's worth $100, but McPherson is one of those acts on my kind of want to see list.

JD McPherson is a pretty fun act. I'm not a Zeplin or Plant fan so I can't say if it's worth $100, but McPherson is one of those acts on my kind of want to see list.

Cool. The local independent radio station here plays songs from him quite a bit and I like what I've heard. I'll have to check out some of his albums. Plus if you're a fan, chances are I'll like him.

I cannot stand Juliette Lewis.

You were in my dream last night. You were telling me not to go into a haunted bus on my way back from Hungary and I didn't listen. The ghosts started to kill us off one by one on the bus, I escaped but I'm sorry you didn't make it.

RIP Brucey.

What was strange was that you didn't look like you actually look, but exactly like your avatar.

Buenos Dias STVC!!!

Tina and James, I watched the season finalelast night. I don't know. It felt somewhat flat and not as funny as previous episodes in the season. It had some good moments but overall felt 'meh' to me. Am I crazy?

I'll be watching it tonight, so i'll have to get back to you on that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic