How much does car insurance generally cost for you guys over there?

I feel like they bend me over and take all my dignity, money and innocence once a year.

28 year old married male, no reported accidents:

$700ish per year for me. I have pretty extensive coverage though. My wife has her own insurance on her car, though.

I don't remember exactly, but I think it's $175 for two cars with full coverage and homeowners.

That's per month. She's 31, I'm 28. We're married. Our cars are both four-doors and mine a 4-cylinder, hers a V6. It's reasonable. We used to pay over $180 for the same cars, but no homeowners. We switched to a smaller, local insurance company.

42 year old female, 1 accident involving a bounce house years ago (no injuries), 4 door humvee (2 doors missing), loves walks on the beach. $219.86/month

this made me smile.

And... I just went to progressive to get a quote, exactly what I am paying now. WTF.  I hate insurance companies. I also have full coverage and roadside assistance. Just glad my car will be paid off this year. WOOT!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic