I got a call back from one of the jobs I applied for in Austin, but it's been too busy to listen to the voicemail. It seems the site is fixed,so hopefully it'll slow down enough to listen to it soon.

Fuck that band.

They used to be my favorite band.  I don't think I've listened to one of their albums front to back in the past year.  I think the extreme hate some people have for them though, just stems from how fucking annoying their fans are, and how much they get hyped up.  Without the hype, they'd just be another emo rock band, and hating them wouldn't be fun.

They used to be my favorite band.  I don't think I've listened to one of their albums front to back in the past year.  I think the extreme hate some people have for them though, just stems from how fucking annoying their fans are, and how much they get hyped up.  Without the hype, they'd just be another emo rock band, and hating them wouldn't be fun.

I think what bugs me the most is it took them 6 years to put out new material and their fans act like they are this ground breaking thing. They're just another band. Yet these people are going around thinking Brand New invented music. Meh. It's their fans that bug me the most honestly.

I think what bugs me the most is it took them 6 years to put out new material and their fans act like they are this ground breaking thing. They're just another band. Yet these people are going around thinking Brand New invented music. Meh. It's their fans that bug me the most honestly.

Mr Ghrol! Tried to send you a PM but it's not working? Saying you can't receive any new messages.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic