When you go under the "collection" tab, click Artist. Then there is an arrow indicating ascending or decending order. Or you can click right beside artist on title and have it listed that way. The really neat/ depressing function is when you click the bar graph symbol to the right and see the average(s) of your collection's value based on sales figures (only including the items with a sales history on Discogs).

I'm bencarter87. be my friend.

Thank you kind sir. And I will. Oh you better believe I will

52377-Jennifer-Lawrence-wink-gif-2oRb.gi

That sucks. Wax Trax is my favorite record store in Denver. I found a lot of cool stuff there and it was all reasonable priced, unlike Twist and Shout.

That sucks. Wax Trax is my favorite record store in Denver. I found a lot of cool stuff there and it was all reasonable priced, unlike Twist and Shout.

I like twist and shout but prefer wax trax. Close proximity to my apartment, great collection, and reasonable like you said.

Those lines at twist and shout now will be insane. But Damien rice will be there .....

I love Foo Fighters but not so impressed with the vocals too much. Blame my step dad, he mentioned it once and it kind of stuck in my brain. He's good at screaming a lot. I just heard 3 songs I didn't know. Gotta get me some b-sides. Id like to hear more of Taylor. Out of the 2 songs I saw them do with Led Zep, I liked the Taylor one better. I like that video of Cold Day in the Sun where Taylor ask if it's time for his song and Dave jokes about firing the drummer. :) That Stairway clip is one of my favorites. The way he sings the solo while playing the rhythm is both amazing and hilarious!

Needs one more added to it. That little falsetto in What Did I Do was a surprise. After all these years, I had never heard him do that.

What'd ya sell and what are you trying to buy?

sold that old mobo split

dont really like mobo too much but i got it when i had them play a house show here a couple years ago with tiny moving parts and that was a great night so kinda held some sentimental value to me 

knew it would sell quick though

and im trying to buy splatter free throw LP from someone on here 

maybe the tape to

thought you might have been the person to hit them up before me but figured you had this stuff already

sold that old mobo split

dont really like mobo too much but i got it when i had them play a house show here a couple years ago with tiny moving parts and that was a great night so kinda held some sentimental value to me

knew it would sell quick though

and im trying to buy splatter free throw LP from someone on here

maybe the tape to

thought you might have been the person to hit them up before me but figured you had this stuff already

I've got the splatter and every tape they've done besides the shitty handmade /10 of the grandview split. THAW/Mobo split? It's a damn good split. I'm looking for a black copy of TDAG. What tape are you talking about?

I've got the splatter and every tape they've done besides the shitty handmade /10 of the grandview split. THAW/Mobo split? It's a damn good split. I'm looking for a black copy of TDAG. What tape are you talking about?

yea its not a bad split 

def something cool to have but i looked at it like that or the free throw LP 

and its their s/t tape

I love Foo Fighters but not so impressed with the vocals too much. Blame my step dad, he mentioned it once and it kind of stuck in my brain. He's good at screaming a lot. I just heard 3 songs I didn't know. Gotta get me some b-sides. Id like to hear more of Taylor. Out of the 2 songs I saw them do with Led Zep, I liked the Taylor one better. I like that video of Cold Day in the Sun where Taylor ask if it's time for his song and Dave jokes about firing the drummer. :) That Stairway clip is one of my favorites. The way he sings the solo while playing the rhythm is both amazing and hilarious!

Needs one more added to it. That little falsetto in What Did I Do was a surprise. After all these years, I had never heard him do that.

Voice type: Tenor

Vocal range: D2-D6

'Best' vocal performances

Studio:

1. Free Me

2. Lonely As You

3. Halo

4. The Deepest Blues Are Black

5. Best of You

6. The Pretender

7. Hell

8. Bridge Burning

9. Band on the Run

10. Walk

Check those out.

I wouldn't say Dave is the best vocalist by any means, but considering he is a drummer, he is pretty damn impressive at times. I really like his falsetto on the new album. That dude can fucking belt it like a son of a bitch (most notably on Something From Nothing and Congregation). I can send you the 24bit of the album if you don't have it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic