Before I post in one of hte RSD thread.  Did any of you miss out on the Foo Fighters 10"?  A 10 year old or so at my local store was devastated when they ran out of Foo Fighters so I ended up trading someone the last copy of Neko Case that I snagged for their Foo Fighters.  By the time I paid and went to give it to him his dad said they brought out an extra stack so they got one.  So that leaves me with a copy of the Foo Fighters that I don't want / need.  Let me know and it's yours.

Skipped RSD this year and planned to sleep in.  Unfortunately, my landlord is replacing the outside stairs on my house today and there are two guys making a bunch of noise outside.  I'm a little irked that they're doing it on a Saturday and that I wasn't informed.  My dog is not happy either.

Here's what I'm looking to want:

Brand New - Deja (I knooooooow. It's a very long shot)

Pity Sex 7"

Camera Shy 7"

Better Than A Thousand LP

Whatever Nevermind: Robotic Empire Nirvana Tribute LP

Brand New is obviously long gone.

I know they had 4 or more Pity Sex when I left but I promised Rambo I'd check for that for him.

The other 3 I'll look up the covers now and check when I go back.  I do know they had at least 1 or 2 of the Nirvana tribute but I can almost guarantee they'd be gone by now.

Here's what I'm looking to want:

Brand New - Deja (I knooooooow. It's a very long shot)

Pity Sex 7"

Camera Shy 7"

Better Than A Thousand LP

Whatever Nevermind: Robotic Empire Nirvana Tribute LP

You can at least cross off Whatever. Just got you a copy, dude.

It's the least I can do being the ambassador and all.

damn i just found out 311 released one of their first releases from 1992, originally released only on cassette, on a 10" and sold only 50 back in their hometown of omaha.

they mentioned the release of it but most likely this summer and no mention at all of this exclusive release in omaha. they better release more in the coming months. theres already 3 on ebay for $300. 

f me.

damn i just found out 311 released one of their first releases from 1992, originally released only on cassette, on a 10" and sold only 50 back in their hometown of omaha.

they mentioned the release of it but most likely this summer and no mention at all of this exclusive release in omaha. they better release more in the coming months. theres already 3 on ebay for $300. 

f me.

Those Ebay sellers should have priced them at $311

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic