What'd I miss today?!?!

I was out all day with my supervisor and it was brutal. Nothing like knowing your life is being made miserable to get you to quit...But I am not giving them the satisfaction.

Totally do not quit... and document the harassment. If you get laid off, you will more than likely collect full benefits; which is probably more costly to them than if they keep you.

Totally do not quit... and document the harassment. If you get laid off, you will more than likely collect full benefits; which is probably more costly to them than if they keep you.

Seconded. Abosolutely do that. Don't let them push you around Juan. They're your employer, not your asshole step parents. THey don't own you.

The only time I use semicolons are in bash scripts.  I don't remember how to use them regarding English...

I use them a lot at work, when running commands in a server. I assume most of the commands are Unix based, so probably similar to bash stuff.

I have an interview this Friday for a higher position and I have nothing decent to wear.

And I'm terrible at interviews.

i have an interview on friday too.  it took me like a week and multiple shopping trips to finally find what i want to wear.  i've never had to dress this professional before.  i hope yours goes well!!  and i'll totally help you with the clothes sitch if there's any way i can! 

I miss my VC family. All of you are included. Please adopt me because I no longer want to be an adult. I will bring my record, cassette and vhs collections with me.

i have a room all set up for you. youll have your own lil wifi network and everything. Its set to shut off at midnight CST so i hope you can live with that. you will have 300 channels, a tablet and a robe upon arrival.

robes are to worn after nine when we smoke our pipes in the reading room.

during the unwinding hour, we slowly sip our mint julep (for you) whiskey sour (for me) and i read you a chapter out of a classic book that is probably banned in todays schools.

ill check in on you to see if youre still breathing all throughout the night but you are responsible for using the bathroom on your own.

dont get mad if i use you to chop potatoes or onions in the morning.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic