Anyone have any ideas on how to search for something from Japan? There's a picture disc I'd like that's kind of a novelty piece but it's associated with KEY and I have an obsessive love with all their projects, so I need it. Problem is, I don't speak Japanese and have no clue where to look. 

It's this if it helps. It's /500 so it'll be a pain to find though :/

http://www.discogs.com/Lia-AIR-%E9%B3%A5%E3%81%AE%E8%A9%A9Farewell-Song-AIR-Analog-Collectors-Edition/release/1984832

Unless it's still in print, I'd say add it to your want list and your eBay notifications and hope for the best.  If it's still in print, Google and Google Translate like crazy I guess :D  

Google translate for Asian languages is notoriously broken. I'll figure something out though.

I've used it before.  It's not good by any means, but it's functional.  I'm guessing that since the release is almost 10 years old and there were only 500 made, the second hand market is your only real bet anyway.  Searching JP sites will most likely be a waste of time anyway.

Morning home slices. I just realized something. So our oldest daughter is starting school for the first time Thursday and tonight is open house. I've been ragging on my wife because I know she is going to lose it. And thinking about it just now, I just might cry a little also. Oh brother...

Morning home slices. I just realized something. So our oldest daughter is starting school for the first time Thursday and tonight is open house. I've been ragging on my wife because I know she is going to lose it. And thinking about it just now, I just might cry a little also. Oh brother...

I'd say that is normal. I'm sure it'd be emotional to realize how fast they are growing up.

It sucks obviously, but it is pretty crazy because she has always been a rock-solid sleep champion. Get it together Ophelia. I'm not quite sure what to do about it at this point. I feel like that is kind of the weird part of being a parent, at least with your first.

Like every other day something happens and I'm like..... "Well, shit. I have no idea what to do now."

It sucks obviously, but it is pretty crazy because she has always been a rock-solid sleep champion. Get it together Ophelia. I'm not quite sure what to do about it at this point. I feel like that is kind of the weird part of being a parent, at least with your first.

Like every other day something happens and I'm like..... "Well, shit. I have no idea what to do now."

It doesn't change with the second either. My youngest is putting up the nightly fight. It used to take me 10 minutes to get him to a solid sleep. Last night, 1-1/2 hours. and he was tired too. Wandering around the kitchen in a sleep sack like a miniature drunk.

But, he also sat with me for an hour at the kitchen table sorting dried hops into 2oz bag fulls. He reached in the bowl and put them into ziplocks saying "haa" (hops) and "bag" and enjoyed every minute of it.

Small victories, my friend. Small victories.

He's definitely got a bit more skadaddy in him than my older one. He gets excited when a record ends and runs to the turntable to watch me flip it over. If I'm drinking a beer and he has his bottle, he'll "cheers" me, then throws his bottle as far as he can and tries to drink out of my glass.

We went camping a few weekends ago with a ton of other families and he was wandering around the campsite with my empty Lagunitas bottles just tilting them back.

Something..something...apple...tree.

d7cdd185-eedf-4ab4-b6ec-26fbab493764_zps

My little human being has decided that going to sleep is the worst and now spends a good hour screaming about it between 8 and 9. 

I wouldn't mind if she grew up past this pat fast. 

Solid work on the poster Charlie. 

thx.

thats a horrible phase that will soon pass, but not until your head is full of grey.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic