I never have a problem with international shipping (do it all the time) but I think domestic is a much easier process.

my post office is evil, so they are pretty much the same to me. and aussie post is actually pretty reliable. never had a problem (knock on wood).

also, my sis lives in sydney, so i send stuff over there all the time. and aussie buyers tend to be pretty great too. 

my post office is evil, so they are pretty much the same to me. and aussie post is actually pretty reliable. never had a problem (knock on wood).

also, my sis lives in sydney, so i send stuff over there all the time. and aussie buyers tend to be pretty great too. 

I got home from dinner like a half hour ago, so I'm just spinning Toxicity now (sounds great btw) and now I see what people mean when they talk about that cat gif. Goes perfectly with "Science".

I got home from dinner like a half hour ago, so I'm just spinning Toxicity now (sounds great btw) and now I see what people mean when they talk about that cat gif. Goes perfectly with "Science".

wait what? people talk about my cat gif????

and yeah. he pretty much goes with everything haha

I just hate going to the post office, and also filling out customs forms. So much easier printing a paypal label and handing the package to my mail carrier.

If you do it online the customs form is either skipped over or built in, because I haven't come across it yet (and if it's included, it takes no time at all)

I was around my friends when they did shrooms one night, and the most common question was "What time is it?" Every fucking 5 minutes for 3 hours before I had to leave for sanity reasons.

I went to a shroom party a few years ago. I was the ONLY one who did not partake. One of the funnest parties I've ever been to.

Salvia is another story.

Yooooooo fuck Salvia forever.

I will literally never be convinced I'm not still sitting in my friend's driveway tripping in 2007. Like I could be 90 and dying in a hospital bed and one of my last thoughts will be "I won't even be surprised if all of a sudden I'm 20 again and this was all part of the trip"

Before I toss it on the FS I'll give you guys a chance. Anyone still need a Deja? I ended up getting the RSD one on the cheap so I don't need my standard reissue. I'll sell it cheap, I only paid like $22 new or something, so less than that since it's used.

Should have gotten my RSD Deja you silly!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic