Do you even lift, bro?

Haaaaaaar har.

I need to hit the gym today. I joined the Fred Meyer corporate gym. $15 a month for a bad ass gym. I love it. Its 24 hours too and no one is ever there. I'v been going super late at night sometimes if I can't sleep to play basketball by myself haha.

Holy shit, that is super creepy. Who say that to someone, even just to a friend in passing?

oh and another time, i was waiting for a friend on a street corner, and a random guy went on for like 10 minutes about how "short girls like it rough" and all the various ways he'd toss me around his bed. 

:(

it is sometimes. it really is. especially when you're a 5' tall girl. i've actually had random strangers on the street point out to me just how easily they could throw me in the trunk of their car.

oh man. the stories i could tell.

Ha! I used to pretty much strictly date shorties. 5'3" was my max height. My wife is like 5'11" :)

Weird how things work out.

How the fuck do you not get in trouble for having your phone out this much?? I'd be getting my ass handed to me if I were still in high school. Granted I didn't have a cell phone in high school so whatever bros.

I'm pretty sure this is why every 10 years teenagers get worse, and worse. I swear, the smartphone (and the internet) is the downfall of the human race.

I need to hit the gym today. I joined the Fred Meyer corporate gym. $15 a month for a bad ass gym. I love it. Its 24 hours too and no one is ever there. I'v been going super late at night sometimes if I can't sleep to play basketball by myself haha.

Whaaaaaat?! That's awesome. I wish my gym was $15/mo and 24 hour!

hahaha i lived with this chick who was a personal trainer. and this was pretty much what was going on in our kitchen. SO MUCH FUCKING WHEY.

Every damn time I write Whey on the board in the kitchen that is our shopping list, some one always finds time to go and write No whey! beside it...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic