Yeah, that's what I have and will go with. Last time I ever buy a "new" record from someone here.

what happened?

yeah. I've stopped buying from ppl. I've noticed a recent trend of ppl actually not cleaning or caring for them. "it's clear. looks clean."

I'm no audiophile. but I also don't want fingerprints so detailed they could actually be used to identify you.

lol

yeah. I've stopped buying from ppl. I've noticed a recent trend of ppl actually not cleaning or caring for them. "it's clear. looks clean."

I'm no audiophile. but I also don't want fingerprints so detailed they could actually be used to identify you.

Drives me nuts too. All my records are clean, I have no clue how the fuck people are so dirty.

The seller claimed they never played it, but it just sounds terrible. It is full of surface noise and has a ton of pops and clicks. Cleaning it did not help much. It's either a bad copy, which I could have sent back if I bought it from them, or the seller played it with a shitty stylus that tore the record up.

How are you enjoying the ATPL120? Cork mat still sounding good, fixing static issues?

Was this for me? I have the LP120, and the cork and acrylic mats I bought from you are wonderful!

Haha, I sold Charlie a cork mat too, when I upgraded to a 1200 rubber mat before my new table. I'm glad you're still enjoying yours too. Which mat do you use more?

Morning folks. I slept like a damn baby today. I haven't slept past 10am in months. The week long stretch of 5-2's begins tomorrow. Zombie Butcha.

Sucks about those upcoming shifts. A few weekends ago I slept in until noon for the first time in a year, and it was amazing. I'm normally up by 9 or 10 on days I don't work :(.

The seller claimed they never played it, but it just sounds terrible. It is full of surface noise and has a ton of pops and clicks. Cleaning it did not help much. It's either a bad copy, which I could have sent back if I bought it from them, or the seller played it with a shitty stylus that tore the record up.

How are you enjoying the ATPL120? Cork mat still sounding good, fixing static issues?

the 120 is everything I had hoped for. it rips digitally far better than I expected. I wasn't even planning on doing any digital. it also brings out more flaws in records as is that much better than my previous table. more intense proper cleanings fix that. the cork mat is awesome. with the dry winter coming I've noticed less build up.

lately, the cork one!

Nice. I was always a fan of cork mats. Too bad my new table has a hard rubber one designed specifically for the table. I've heard uses other ones makes the sound worse, so hopefully it does not rot any time soon.

the 120 is everything I had hoped for. it rips digitally far better than I expected. I wasn't even planning on doing any digital. it also brings out more flaws in records as is that much better than my previous table. more intense proper cleanings fix that. the cork mat is awesome. with the dry winter coming I've noticed less build up.

It's a nice little table. I went from a AT60 to it, and loved to difference it made. It was weird getting used to it being totally manual, but I ended up like that a lot better. I had the older model, without USB, but still ripped stuff via the RCA and it was pretty good. The only issue with digitalizing with it, is the motor rumble is picked up pretty easy. I'm not sure if they fixed that on the USB model or now. The AT95E cart on it is decent too, much better than the DJ cart they used to come with. That cork mat was my favorite mat ever. It had 0 static build up, and just worked really well with the table. It was hand made in town here, which was even cooler. Glad you're enjoying your upgrades!

I clean mine with this stuff from my local shop. I kinda want a Spin Clean but I've heard mixed reviews on them

I clean all my new records too. I'm not a huge fan of my spin clean, but I think I got bad rollers. I just got some replacement ones in yesterday, but have not had a change to use them yet. I'd still rather have a vacuum system, but they get pricey. Probably going to grab a KAB EV-1 soon though.

Are we no longer same days off buddies ??

They messed with my brain and switched my days off this week. They go back to normal next week. But now...finished out Friday, Saturday this week with 5-2's..then Sun-Thanksgiving of 5-2's to get back on schedule and have next Fri, Sat off. I'm going to lose my mind Tina.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic